Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that would be shocking and something I would go for and fans would pop huge when rock turned on Reigns costing him the title and Rock/Reigns would draw big as a main event For Extreme Rules.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Dwayne going to start filming a new movie with Kevin Hart the week of Extreme Rules. I doubt he is going to to threaten his role for the movie.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
A shock? Sure. But the Rock isn't wrestling at Extreme Rules. It also doesn't make much sense for him to turn on Reigns after trying to help get him over at Royal Rumble. I can't see it happening.

·
Banned
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A shock? Sure. But the Rock isn't wrestling at Extreme Rules. It also doesn't make much sense for him to turn on Reigns after trying to help get him over at Royal Rumble. I can't see it happening.
he could come and say he made a mistake helping him hearing the fans boo him for it so he decide to make it right and make sure reigns does not win the title.

·
Redesign. Rebuild. Reclaim.
1,254 Posts
Why?
:rock5
Doesn't make any sense, plus I'm sure he is too busy with Hollywood. If he comes back it's for one of the Big 4 PPVs.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
he could come and say he made a mistake helping him hearing the fans boo him for it so he decide to make it right and make sure reigns does not win the title.
Okay but it doesn't seem to make much sense. Having Rock say that about Reigns will just make Roman the heel.

I don't think having a Rock-Reigns match makes much sense right now. A Rock-Brock match would seem to be more of a draw.

·
Banned
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Like the rock is going to wrestle on one of the reject pay per views.
Lesnar & Triple H headline Extreme rules before and don't forget Brock's 1st match back was at extreme rules so extreme rules is a ppv that WWE likes when they let those big names headline it.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
I'm gonna get negged to fuck but no thanks. Both guys get winded standing still they'd have to set up cots ringside for them to take a mid match nap. Plus with how good rock is on the mic he would make reigns look even shittier than he already does

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
The Rock will never turn heel.

But if they decided they can't get Reigns over and they turn him heel, a match against his cousin Rocky at Mania 32 would make wonders for his career.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.