Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(ya ya the point is to get people to watch WM.........)
They better have a match at Summerslam...obviously he's hosting Mania so they would milk it for a few months....would be huge buyrates for Mania and huge for SS...Im sure Rock will get involved in the Cena match at WM..especially after last nights promo and Rock speaking of consequences, and beating Cena's ass, etc. And why would the E shit on (via the rock) their top star and create a huge verbal feud between the two?

My money is on Rock/Cena @ Summerslam

· Registered
496 Posts
We wil find out what the point is after Wrestlemania.
As for Cena vs. Rock at Wrestlemania, I don't think The Rock is staying after Wrestlemania.
I hope to God you're wrong with the kind of promo he cut on his return.

· Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is Summerslam big enough for Cena v. Rocky? why not have a big face v. face showdown at next years Mania in Miami.
That's what I was thinking too, but he doesn't have any movies to film in the next few months..but taking a whole year off from hollywood is a little too long probably..so Summerslam is ideal. They ALWAYS have big Mania buyrates, but if he can boost Summerslam, I'm sure Vince would rather have that than nothing at all.

And he didn't PLAN a huge feud with Cena, neither did the E, but now it's being hyped up hard and after his promo last night, it's hard to believe that he won't come back to the ring one more time to have a showdown with Cena

· Registered
3,895 Posts
That's what I was thinking too, but he doesn't have any movies to film in the next few months..but taking a whole year off from hollywood is a little too long probably..so Summerslam is ideal. They ALWAYS have big Mania buyrates, but if he can boost Summerslam, I'm sure Vince would rather have that than nothing at all.

And he didn't PLAN a huge feud with Cena, neither did the E, but now it's being hyped up hard and after his promo last night, it's hard to believe that he won't come back to the ring one more time to have a showdown with Cena
Well after looking on IMDB he's currently filming Journey 2, then the Sinbad movie is currently in production so they could film that later this year, minus the promotion and post-production stuff of his movies he could surely fit Mania into his schedule around early 2012 sometime, and it's not like he has to show up EVERY week in that time. But I guess we can only hope.

· WWE Analyzer
176 Posts
Anyone else notice just how big The Rock has gotten for this WWE return? Like compare the size of him now to his size at WM 20, the man looks like hes gettin ready for action :p HA! Nah I doubt it but man we can only wish cant we?

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,268 Posts
If only, but I'm not confident that WWE could continue the storyline all the way until then.
Yeah, this.

This is definitely a match made specifically for Mania! SummerSlam wouldn't be big enough.
But WWE can barely have Nexus last for a year. I don't know if they would be able to pull this off.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.