Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come Wrestlemania Time Rock Fans and Cena worshippers will be at each other at full force, Cena/Rock already have been jabbering back and fourth and has made into some of the most hateful, fun shit that we have ever been a part of, But the little dislike between the two is truly the icing on the cake and its what seperates it all from any other Match..

Its the most Demanded Match for this many years for a reason guys..

But what would be the Second most wanted match??

would punk/stone cold interest the public more than a Michaels vs Rock ??

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Punk vs Stone Cold, and Taker vs Sting

·
Registered
745 Posts
Austin vs Punk.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Cena v. Taker
Oh, that's a good one as well. In fact, they should have an I Quit match at WM. That would have been awesome.

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Oh, that's a good one as well. In fact, they should have an I Quit match at WM. That would have been awesome.
Ye it would, it'd be the only time we'd hear cena scream I QUIT! coz taker defo ain't losing to cena @ WM :)

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Ye it would, it'd be the only time we'd hear cena scream I QUIT! coz taker defo ain't losing to cena @ WM :)
That'd be awesome. The kids would also no longer walk around throwing 666 handsigns and bragging about their favorite wrestler "never giving up".

As for the topic,
Stone Cold vs CM Punk
Stone Cold vs Randy Orton
John Cena vs Hulk Hogan (not now anymore cause who seriously wants to see Hogan in the ring?)
Shawn Michaels vs The Rock

·
Banned
162 Posts
lol at people saying punk vs austin, only punk marks would care about that, he isnt a big star
Yea really, it seems like it would be a waste of Austin's long awaited return. Also, shouldn't Punk be opposed to working any type of program with Austin considering how the Rock being in next year's wrestlemania sickens him? I mean if Austin comes back, he might be taking up Colt Cabana's spot!

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Cena/Taker. I don't know if Punk/Austin has the legs to draw on that large of a scale tbh.
I believe it would lol, it would be a "slobber knocker" as JR would say. It'd remind me in a way of Scott Hall vs Austin back 10 years ago in Wrestlemania 18

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
lol at people saying punk vs austin, only punk marks would care about that, he isnt a big star
Yea really, it seems like it would be a waste of Austin's long awaited return. Also, shouldn't Punk be opposed to working any type of program with Austin considering how the Rock being in next year's wrestlemania sickens him? I mean if Austin comes back, he might be taking up Colt Cabana's spot!
Agree, I would love to see Austin/Taker.
in terms of buyrate, Cena vs Taker wouldn't be that big, Cena is a big merchandise draw, that's it. Taker is Taker...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Is this for how wrestlers are today or in their prime?
If it is for today then Hogan and Flair are out.

Based on today's condition of the wrestlers
Angle vs Swagger vs Daniel Bryan
Anderson vs C.M. Punk
DDP vs Orton
Sting vs Undertaker --today maybe in their prime yes
Booker T and R-Trurh

·
Registered
373 Posts
I have no clue what the most demandable match is, but me personally, I'd love to see...

Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk vs Dolph Ziggler -Main event style triple threat.

These three in the ring at the same time, with the time and freedom to put on a good performance, and a good storyline/build up... Sh*t yes! They'd steal any show in my opinion

1 - 20 of 61 Posts