Wrestling Forum banner

Rock and Cena Minus Miz?

1905 Views 20 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  Agmaster
in Rock latest Twitter- “I should remind cena I was NEVER scheduled to be on Raw last night. No problem – as promised, next time – LIVE – my boot to his ass. Yabba..”

this is sad, these whole thing become more about Rock and cena more than miz and the Title which became totally joke. Miz has been Ignore. they could have book Orton vs MIZ for the title. Punk vs Cena and both of them could have great fued and start rivialries with rock...CM PUNK got mic skills could stand toe to toe with Rock.

these day the Title is piece of trash worthless..
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· #RiseAbove
1,484 Posts
Really...how could you honestly care about Miz in the midst of this?
Step back for a second and look into our little WWE world. This is Rock and Cena.

Being optimistic here but look at it this way, Rock-Cena-Miz?

Of the three, which name does not belong? And no, current roster member is not the criteria here.

The title just happens to be on Miz. Trust me, Orton, Sheamus or whoever the title was on, it'll be the same effect.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
Really...how could you honestly care about Miz in the midst of this?
Step back for a second and look into our little WWE world. This is Rock and Cena.

Being optimistic here but look at it this way, Rock-Cena-Miz?

Of the three, which name does not belong? And no, current roster member is not the criteria here.
But the answer really is The Rock. He hasn't been on the roster for 7 years. Regardless of what you think, The Rock shouldn't be involved in the build for the WWE Title match.

The build for Cena-Miz has been an absolute joke. Kayfabe-wise, the WWE Championship is the reason these guys are in the business. WrestleMania is the biggest show of the year. The WWE Championship should be the center of the build for the show, but it's not. It's all about The Rock. I wish the host was Justin Bieber.

· Registered
10,468 Posts
Anything minus the Miz will make it better. So he's good on Jimmy Fallon, that really makes me want to see him more..........................

Its a shame that the Rock hasn't been around for 7 years, and in a week he is 1000x more interesting than the WWE Champion.

· Registered
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
But the answer really is The Rock. He hasn't been on the roster for 7 years. Regardless of what you think, The Rock shouldn't be involved in the build for the WWE Title match.
i'm glad Rock is back but Cena vs Miz is all about Title Match...this whole Rock/Cena have overshadow Miz and his belt. looking back in Attitude era they put title on top of personal issue which is why the belt/title match worth millions bucks..built for title match these days is so lame.

· Registered
357 Posts
The Rock is bringing in tons of Mania sales, if he wasn't involved 1/2 the people currently excited about Wrestlemania 27 would not give a shit. Cena vs Miz is not going to sell tickets, lets be honest that's the truth.

I wish the host was Justin Bieber.
..... :no:

· Registered
1,780 Posts
I like Miz and I want him as a legit main eventer, but damn would I rather see Rock Vs. Cena. It hurts that I've seen Cena Vs. Miz several times before and never anticipated them having that great a match, but the biggest thing is that Rock is simply an insanely more exciting property right now. Cena Vs. Rock is a dream match. Miz Vs. Cena is something I saw on the midcard of Raw last year.

· Banned
154 Posts
Miz/Cena - Terrible

Honestly can't believe how badly they've handled this feud.

It seems as though when they inevitably announce Rock as the guest ref then the fans will automatically care and the match doesn't need any proper build.

Well, Cena and Miz are going to be the ones wrestling, for the biggest title in the company on the biggest event of the year, and they are handling the build so poorly.

Cena isn't even mad that Miz eliminated him from the Rumble. Cena is more mad at The Rock for making fun of his 'you can't see me'. Miz is made to look like an idiot because Cena is more focussed on Rock than Miz.

This feud really needs to kick off, and fast. The Rock being the special guest ref is good and all, but doesn't mean the hype for Cena vs Miz needs to be half assed.

· Registered
349 Posts
Re: Miz/Cena - Terrible

I still think this feud is salvageable, but only on three conditions:

1) They stick with the Rock/Cena tradeoffs, marginalizing The Miz for another week or two.
2) The Miz, sick of being looked past and ignored, finally snaps and beats the shit out of someone.
3) The Miz goes over at Wrestlemania (no matter how it happens).

1 and 2 give it that personal edge, and makes Miz look like more than a hopeless ego case. 3 makes this rather pointless feud actually meaningful. As much as I hate the whiny heel characters, I'd despise a rehash of the Cena/Miz feud from a few years back that much more.

· SWAG/SPICE
43,122 Posts

Number 2 already happened, he beat on Bryan on the recent RAW. Number 3 should definitely happen or this feud would have been pointless as shit, and Cena will have so many new haters its not gonna be funny anymore.

· Registered
4,669 Posts

I'm an embarrassingly huge mark for the Miz. That said, if anyone actually believes he's going to win at Wrestlemania you are out of your mind. Do you really think Wrestlemania is going to end with Undertaker ending HHH's career and Miz and Del Rio going over? What is this, the evil Nega-Wrestlemania? Pure black DVD cover?

I don't think the build up has been all that bad really. It's just that promo on Raw was beyond terrible.

· WWE Analyzer
176 Posts

The build for Cena-Miz has been an absolute joke. Kayfabe-wise, the WWE Championship is the reason these guys are in the business. WrestleMania is the biggest show of the year. The WWE Championship should be the center of the build for the show, but it's not. It's all about The Rock. I wish the host was Justin Bieber.
Im 100% positive you'd be saying the same thing if Rock WASNT involved at all, because the build up with just Cena and Miz would be boring, predictable and tacky. Because I love Miz I do, but I cant see him pumping up a Wrestlemania Main Event.

Having The Rock involved has been SOOO beneficial for the WWE when it comes to WM27 because it was NOT looking good. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves. Plus, you never know, Miz might end up beating the crap out of both of them and walking out on top. Biggest Push a man could get. Highly doubtful, but hey, its the WWE who knows?

· The legend never dies
7,174 Posts
who cares about the miz, cena vs Miz promo would suck balls lets be serious, Rock vs cena has actually personal issues the miz was tag team with morrison and some how he got main event i still dont understand that

· Registered
1,247 Posts
It's being written this way for a reason. I think this whole Cena/Rock thing is what's going to lead to Miz retaining at WM. At the end of the day, The Miz will be the guy left holding the WWE Championship, which is what really matters. I hope.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.