Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
So they released a bunch of guys and Primo Colon is suspended even though he has not been on TV for what, half a year one year now?? wonder what the criteria is for wwe.

·
Registered
147 Posts
If they test positive for weed they have to pay a fine I think.

Orton used to pay it up front I believe and was at least a few years ago stoned a lot in his downtime.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Primo Colon says he did not fail a WWE drug test

As noted earlier this week, “Primo” Eddie Colon and Bobby Roode are currently suspended for violating WWE’s wellness policy.

Primo’s suspension raised some questions because he hasn’t been at a live event in several months. Primo explained what happened during an interview with Primera Hora in Puerto Rico.

He said that he is suspended for not being present for a drug test in October. In fact, he says he was in Puerto Rico during the latest round of drug testing. He says he was fine with being tested and would have gone to a lab to submit a sample but he was not willing to pay for a plane flight to the continental United States for the sole reason of taking a drug test.

At that point, he says he didn’t hear back from the company but figured that they would call him when they figured out a place he could go to where he could submit a sample. Two months later is when they announced that he was suspended.

Primo added that it would be false to say that he tested positive for drugs because that is not the case at all and he wanted was to clear the air because his reputation is more important to him than a pay check.

He also noted that his contract runs through October 2020 and said that WWE has every right to use him at shows but if they continue to not use him then they still have to continue paying him.

Primo currently works for the WWC promotion in Puerto Rico that is owned by his father Carlos Colon.
Source: https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/primo-colon-says-he-did-not-fail-a-wwe-drug-test/

·
Is a Snit Head
22,358 Posts
Primo is awesome. I like him being upfront about the deal that he has there. Totally fine with getting paid not to wrestle.

This suspension could be bad news for him because now Vince McMahon might have realized that he's still on the payroll.

Honestly it's funny that he gets paid to do nothing but it's crazy to read stuff like this. The guy hasn't done anything with the WWE in years and he collects a paycheck for them. And they're a publicly traded company and they're doing shit like this. And it's not like Primo is the only person that this has ever happened to either. They make a habit out of paying people to do nothing.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,479 Posts
Primo is awesome. I like him being upfront about the deal that he has there. Totally fine with getting paid not to wrestle.

This suspension could be bad news for him because now Vince McMahon might have realized that he's still on the payroll.

Honestly it's funny that he gets paid to do nothing but it's crazy to read stuff like this. The guy hasn't done anything with the WWE in years and he collects a paycheck for them. And they're a publicly traded company and they're doing shit like this. And it's not like Primo is the only person that this has ever happened to either. They make a habit out of paying people to do nothing.
And he has it better than most since he still gets to wrestle in Puerto Rico, which I don't even know how that's possible, is Vince, also like his buddy Trump, of the belief that PR is a different country?

Vince: "Sure pal, you can wrestle just as long as it's not in America"
Primo: "????"

41 - 54 of 54 Posts