Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Am I the only one who noticed that Eric Young spiked Robbie E's head with the piledriver and he went into a full on seizure? He lays on the canvas twitching for a good 15 seconds before he comes to.

You can see it at 9:05, but the video has embedding disabled, so you have to actually open it in another window:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Girls tans weights gimmick on EY, maybe the death knell of Robbie E the character? Nah

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
I don't like his over the top selling. It's just bad to watch at times.

·
Registered
7,912 Posts
I didnt know we watch wrestling to feel the move is real. I personally like the over the top but only from certain guys.Cus its more of a entertaining point. So people like EY or Robbie is fine with me doing it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
These guys are hardly on TV anymore so they probably do it as much for their own amusement as ours. You can't blame them for wanting to make their matches more fun.

·
That Balotelli Swag!
505 Posts
I don't like his over the top selling. It's just bad to watch at times.
Over the top selling is always fun to watch.

I bet you hated the match between HBK and Hulk Hogan at Summerslam in 2005.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Tommy Dreamer used to do that a bit too - see One Night Stand 2005, for instance.

I don't like it at all; I've seen people go into genuine convusions after a hit to the head, and don't like it being exploited in this context. Then again, he's so over the top that it's hard to take seriously.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts