Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Terry just cant wrestle he is really bad and cant sell anything. The match with homocide he bothed three times and homicide went for clothline and completely botched it. I think brutus needs to be champ at least he can wrestle. Explosion was just highlights of impact again with two 3 min matches.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Yep, reports say that the match sucked, I blame Homicide, the guy wants to leave TNA somehow and probably made Terry look bad on purpose, that Xplosion show was taped 2 weeks ago, and now I see why Homicide got kicked in the head by Morgan, he is gone for sure.

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
TNA should release him immediately... so he can wrestle real wrestles and not Rob Terry.
Terry's a waste of time but Homicide has been coasting for ages. A release would hopefully reinvigorate his passion for wrestling.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
They have no good use for the guy, yet they keep declining his release everytime he asks for it?

Jimmy Yang would love this company.

·
Registered
367 Posts
??? why are yall blaming Homicide? he's a solid worker for years. you do know Rob Terry is green as they come. rob terry is known to botch a lot. more than batista early in his career.

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
They have no good use for the guy, yet they keep declining his release everytime he asks for it?

Jimmy Yang would love this company.
LAX merch is probably still making good money.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Live at least, Terry blew a couple spots and Homicide was not too happy about it. I didn't think it was as awful as reports claimed, but it was still bad.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
??? why are yall blaming Homicide? he's a solid worker for years. you do know Rob Terry is green as they come. rob terry is known to botch a lot. more than batista early in his career.
Yeah, Terry is Sir Botch-a-lot and Homicide seems to have no passion anymore, which is understandable because he was rarely used the last couple of month. Seems to me that they are both to blame!

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,968 Posts
Someone explain to me why Homicide, easily one of the top ten talents on the roster, should be made to carry the roster's least able wrestler, and put him over in a squash.

I just can't wait until he's emancipated. He would be a respected again in ROH or could go to Mexico and draw shitloads.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Why can't we even watch Xplosion online? They are carrying over a storyline involving Wilde and Sarita to Impact!, but Americans can't watch Xplosion?

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
They need to start putting Xplosion on their website or on YouTube like they do with Impact.

The majority of the Sarita/Taylor feud is happening there. Plus, the Sarita/Daffney match was pretty good. Daffney was selling well, and Sarita's more heelish offense is different than her high-flying face style.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts