Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Australia any altercation between motorists is referred to as road rage. Some people just shout at each other, some trade blows, hit cars, some people have been killed - shot, stabbed, run over. Most of the time I take a deep breath and continue when someone shits me but the bimbo about 20 minutes ago deserves to be run over, not that I did anything.

She pulled out in front of me, making me swerve to avoid hitting her, I hit the horn and get no response from her, or her passengers. 100 metres up the road when I have to turn as they go passed me I get the finger! In that split second I had, I stopped the car ready to give chase, but then realising I had traffic behind me I kept going. I had that much anger I wanted to chase them and drag the fucker out of the back seat and kick the shit out of him. I'm still wishing I did.

So, anyone else been a victim of "road rage"?

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
I've been a victim of road rage. Meh, this guy was trying to swerve by me, I honked and he kept on swerving around me and screaming cussing and loads of shit. I stopped along the field and the guy stopped too. I came out and told him what his fuckin' problem was. Well, he said he was late. Then I told him to stop swerving, he pulled out the magic finger and cussed at me again. So, I went to where he was and asked him again what he wanted. He told me the same story and I thought maybe he was just racist or something since he kept on giving me an angry tone. I called him out and he kept on going flooring it on the way. I think he was just having a bad day or something. Anyway, I followed him and let off my own finger, he was probably pissed. That really fucked up my day.

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
I passed a few cars using the left lane on xmas morning once, quite legal here, & gave the dumb bitch at the head of the slow cue (in the fast lane of course) the finger. (she was doing about 75 in a 100 zone)

Well, 5 mins later a car deliberatley run up the back of me (we'd stopped in traffic), & so I pulled over to get his details...

...7 Maoris piled out of 2 cars, one grabbed my wife, one king hit me from behind, the others made a circle around me so I couldn't get to my wife...they proceeded to beat me, & demand I pay for the damage to their car (when they'd run into the back of me)...

...all this in front of xmas morning traffic, literaly 1,000's of cars passing by, & no-one helped.

Eventually they got bored, & let me back into my car, then they followed me (about 12 inches behind my car) up the highway until I cut off a bus, causing it to swerve them off the road, & blocking them from following me any further.

Now, they were not anywhere near the car I fingered...just took offense to being passed when they were too stupid to change lanes themselves...

I hear ya Rajah...I hear ya.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
I probably would have cut his tounge off and hung it up in my car...and then stuck my tounge out at him back.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
I saw these guys going at it on the exit ramp of the freeway. One of the guys face was so red. he was pissed. the other guy beat the shit out of him though. it was pretty funny.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Swindy™ said:
I passed a few cars using the left lane on xmas morning once, quite legal here, & gave the dumb bitch at the head of the slow cue (in the fast lane of course) the finger. (she was doing about 75 in a 100 zone)

Well, 5 mins later a car deliberatley run up the back of me (we'd stopped in traffic), & so I pulled over to get his details...

...7 Maoris piled out of 2 cars, one grabbed my wife, one king hit me from behind, the others made a circle around me so I couldn't get to my wife...they proceeded to beat me, & demand I pay for the damage to their car (when they'd run into the back of me)...

...all this in front of xmas morning traffic, literaly 1,000's of cars passing by, & no-one helped.

Eventually they got bored, & let me back into my car, then they followed me (about 12 inches behind my car) up the highway until I cut off a bus, causing it to swerve them off the road, & blocking them from following me any further.

Now, they were not anywhere near the car I fingered...just took offense to being passed when they were too stupid to change lanes themselves...

I hear ya Rajah...I hear ya.

Ohhh......That was you, huh.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
It's a Claudia.

Oh, and BB. You need to edit your post and fix some stuff right.
Adolf Hitler said:
One day a kid stuck his tongue *at me when I was driving, so I reversed and stuck my tongue *back at him.
*in me
*right in him

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I had some woman in front of me all the way home from work flitting between 20mph and 70mph in a 60 zone. She was actually driving dangerously. I kept well back. Then we got near my house and she just decided to stop dead in a busy road. I wasn't anywhere near hitting her or anything, but gesticulated wildly at her, only to look behind to see a previously unnoticed policeman in a 4x4 doing the same thing. I felt a little panicked at first, but then strangely relieved.

Then last week this little shit on a scooter was driving really slowly in the middle of the (same) road, doing 20mph. I overtook and nearly collided with a lorry, which scared the shit out of me. It was then that I decided that life's too short to worry about other people's driving, especially for the sake of getting wherever you're going two minutes faster.

·
Registered
621 Posts
This go cut me off so I honked at him. THen I pulled up beside him and looked over and he was cusing me out and flipping me off. So I threw a banna peel at him.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
OMG Rajah! I didn't think you ever got crabby. She must've really got under your skin. I never mind about being stuck behind a slow car. I hate people that don't use their indicators though. The most I ever do though is flip them the bird. Old grandmas are the worst for it.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
I get pissed on the road but don't do anything anymore. When I first had my liscense and a really, really shitty car that wouldn't go over 76 many people tailgated me. Then I proceded to slam on my brakes. Out of four not one reported it, it would be their fault.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It wasn't her I was pissed at Cowie, it was the moron in the backseat giving me the finger.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Most of the time people get pissed at me. I only drive a bike and IM A FUCKING MANIAC ON THE ROAD!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts