Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right i dont know what it is seeing that the road to wrestlemania is around the corner but in the back of my head i have something telling me that john cena is set to win the rumble which im one hundred percent against and orton wins the title at no way out or elimination chamber no way out sounds better so fuck the new name .

Now i feel like some of you might feel the same or have similar ideas in the back of your head but i keep thinking that wwe are going to do face orton vs face cena similar to face austin vs face rock at wm17 in which austin turned heel but i think that they will do it and turn cena heel i dont know why i keep having this thought i just have a gut instinct about it .

what your thoughts???????????

·
Registered
343 Posts
I think both John Cena and Randy Orton will need to be allowed to do a lot more moves before this match can sell again. With the number of moves that Cena and Orton are already doing, they've already done everything that they can possibly do back in 2009. I mean, for Pete's sake, Orton can already pull off an RKO off Cena's AA.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmm yeah but WWE has become pretty predictable with matches i just see them doing it because its two huge faces going head to head

·
Registered
343 Posts
Well, if you see a Wrestlemania match between Cena/Orton down the line, it doesn't look like WWE is setting up for it for WM 27. Maybe WM 30.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I would be 100% fine with Cena going heel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.