Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
It feels like the Rock and Sock connection was shorter lived
In his first book, Foley said they kept it short and also blocked Russo multiple times from booking them into an earlier death, Foley specifically mentions one Raw were Russo wanted to hvem them in tons of segments, both Foley and Rock vetoed it, saying it would kill them on the spot if they were featured that heavily..

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Rock & Sock. Comparing the current product to anything from the Attitude Era isn't even close. Riddle is insufferable too, maybe if it was Randy with the Heavy Machinery version of Otis they could have something watchable.

·
The Ghost of WF
What's the point of being VIP when there's no P's to see me being VI?
21,909 Posts
It feels like the Rock and Sock connection was shorter lived (which means it always felt fresh), they had the better, funnier segments, and were the bigger stars.

Honestly, I’ve been feeling like they need to go somewhere with this for like a year.
This but I'll give RK-BRO their due as being able to carry their act long enough to not go stale.

·
Registered
Galaleroy
2,165 Posts
Obviously rock and sock have Two way more iconic members, but there's something to be said about a story where a guy has no choice but to bro down with another guy because of the power of love and Marijuana. Rock and sock wasn't nearly as heartwarming

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Rock N Sock Connection.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts