Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Baby It's Violence
8,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

While Raw has mostly been pretty damn bad, somehow these two have turned into a shining beacon of light in the show.

Somehow, their chemistry has been amazing, with Riddle leaning 100% into the annoying, wacky stoner gimmick (which I wouldn't be surprised is kinda how he is in real life), while Orton plays the perfect serious straight man while trying to not seem actually entertained by Riddle. Legit every segment they've done so far has been gold, and the matches have been fun too.

I hope these two eventually win the tag titles and stay as a team for awhile, they are easily one of the best things on the show.

·
Registered
16,101 Posts
At least it's something that can raise Riddle's profile by association. They're off to a good start.

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Of course it is, and it will be ruined sooner than you think.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I just always liked riddle even though his gimmick can be annoying but a team with randy is gonna help his career

·
The Babyface of WF
Defying the role dynamic
16,750 Posts
I'm growing on it due to it's humor and Orton attempting to try make the experiment actually work but honestly I do notice the fair amount of chemistry between the two it's probably not going to be Team Hell No levels but it has potential to last enough for them to be involved in a Raw Tag Team Title hunt against AJ and Omos soon.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
as long as it doesn't end with a split where Orton has to put over Riddle. he's already put over too many people for nothing. he lost to Keith Lee for no reason. still better than doing anything involved with The Fiend.

·
Waiting for Kawato
1,633 Posts
Odd couple tag teams always are. The trouble is you know the end is coming sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
It's the only good thing on Raw. Orton is similar to Lesnar, when he's motivated he can easily be the most entertaining part of the show. Compare Orton now to when he was feuding with the Fiend, and it's night and day.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Looks like Orton is enjoying this Tag Team. Glad they came up with something for him and Matt Riddle is in a important program

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
They are great. Love the grumpy serious veteran and the chill and happy go lucky new guy dynamic.

Loved their segment last night too.

Riddle: “Hey bro we are such a great team and we are still undefeated !”

Randy:” Uhm we only have had one match total” 😅😅

I wouldn’t say they are like hell no though as hell no was about two angry guys who hate each other and have rage issues.

RK-Bro is a brand new thing and that’s the beauty of it

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Orton owned 2020 and now he's going to own 2021 as well.
Colour me shocked at Orton finally getting a personality all this time and I do mean that in the best possible way.

That was a great, direct promo and it's more of what the WWE needs. No long winded bullshit, just a very simple "Yes I beat this guy when no one else could because I'm the best" and "I want that title because it's the most important thing around".

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
I would definitely agree to that. There's nothing that excites me about Raw usually, even the main event scene is terribly written even with MVP involved with Lashley. Riddle has been a standout character for a while now on the show, so I think this will be a fun angle for the both of them. Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
5,571 Posts
The whole bit is fantastic.

On paper, this felt like it would be Generic Odd Couple Tag Team #472, but it's not. They're absolutely terrific together! Their backstage segments are great, and they even function pretty well together in the ring. Everything about it is gold.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts