Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you don't believe me, they've started every RAW and Smackdown since January 1st, 2022. Sometimes they'll even start and end the shows. I don't think i've ever seen WWE push one team so hard.

In the last 2 weeks, RKBRO has created two top selling merch. RKBRO 420 just smoked your ass & Rusty.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Definitely.

Whoever says otherwise is an idiot.

They are the most beloved guys on the roster and I would much rather have 3 hours of RKBro than a 3 hour RAW.

They are the only ones who openly make fun of Reigns as well, outside of the shows, simply because they don't give a fuck.

Nobody else on the roster dares to say anything bad about Reigns.

·
Waiting for Kawato
3,900 Posts
Well, they're crazy over, and they put on good matches, AND... It looks like they're going to do a Hell in the Cell match to unify the tag titles? (Unless they back out of a road they're heading down for the second month in a row) Which is surely a show headliner if Roman is not on the card? So it's very much in their interest to push the hell out of them.

Can't say I much cared for how Randy shit on Roman though. That's when you know he's an untouchable :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
One thing WWE has always been excellent at over the years is oddball tag teams.

Obviously a lot of it is Orton/Riddle as well, they play off each other very well. It's a shame we couldn't get a feud with them and The Bar.

For TNA it was the midcard goofball heel.

·
Mr. WrestleMania
I Lie Down for Absolutely Nobody
57,228 Posts
I agree! Working with Randy actually helped him improve!
Absolutely. That's a great point that no one has brought up. Working with a vet like Orton for this long of a time probably only helped Riddle along even quicker than if he was on his own this entire time. It's been a great pairing for both guys on screen and off screen. We shit on WWE's creative when they deserve it, but they should be given credit when they actually do something right, too, even if that isn't as often as it should be.

·
Registered
6,166 Posts
Absolutely. That's a great point that no one has brought up. Working with a vet like Orton for this long of a time probably only helped Riddle along even quicker than if he was on his own this entire time. It's been a great pairing for both guys on screen and off screen. We shit on WWE's creative when they deserve it, but they should be given credit when they actually do something right, too, even if that isn't as often as it should be.
They should do it more often! Riddle wasnt my favorite at first but hanging out with Randy made him kind of cool now!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I really liked the new catchphrase from riddle tonight :” RKBro 4:20 said we just smoked your ass” 😅

They really remind me abit on DX as in they mix comedy with serious wrestling . They should do with Roman what DX did with Cena as some point and have a triple threat with Roman for the world title along the line

·
Registered
6 Posts
Definitely.

Whoever says otherwise is an idiot.

They are the most beloved guys on the roster and I would much rather have 3 hours of RKBro than a 3 hour RAW.

They are the only ones who openly make fun of Reigns as well, outside of the shows, simply because they don't give a fuck.

Nobody else on the roster dares to say anything bad about Reigns.
its cuz reigns knows that riddle can fucking kill him if he tries to start a fight lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts