Wrestling Forum banner

1181 - 1190 of 1190 Posts

·
Steady as she goes
5,262 Posts
Just accept it's weakness brah
I mean the likes shit was definitely weak but idk about the activity stuff.

Someone said you not posting was due to you being "nervous scum", all I said was you hadn't even been online on the forum so I didn't think that was the case.

Regardless it's not like I have any experience playing this game. You telling me my scum read on you was weak is hardly the end of the world, i'm still learning...

·
Banned
2,473 Posts

Someone said you not posting was due to you being "nervous scum", all I said was you hadn't even been online on the forum so I didn't think that was the case.

Regardless it's not like I have any experience playing this game. You telling me my scum read on you was weak is hardly the end of the world, i'm still learning...
oi

Your initial reasoning was ridiculously strong, I was paranoid all game

I told you 'dis

·
Steady as she goes
5,262 Posts
oi

Your initial reasoning was ridiculously strong, I was paranoid all game

I told you 'dis
You played well bro, to the point where I literally didn't believe you could possibly have made that cataclysmic error at the end and was making up shit about seraph Fred Andrews and alive Fred Andrews :ghost

·
Registered
433 Posts
Thank you for the game. I'd like to think I had played OK, and yeah, there was the mistake with the hider stuff but I would've been lynched Day 2 anyway. Unfortunately my last ditched attempt to secure TKOK a town read was in vein.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts

Doesn’t matter if it’s weak if you’re right lol

But also forum activity doesn’t mean anything. You don’t have to log into the forum to post in a qt

1181 - 1190 of 1190 Posts