Wrestling Forum banner

1161 - 1180 of 1190 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Phenom MVPed my game too, but he was scum then.

Also TKOK is just about the only guy who isn't gonna get insta-lynched after admitting he didnt Seraph the one good claimed town role d1.

Thanks for the game Ruggers!

·
How you doin?
2,879 Posts
Thanks for the game rugrat

Tkoks trash action claims and Chr1sto dying..had Evans not shared the fake I would have lynched tkok eventually regardless. It’s tkok but his no action n/1/2 and then Christo dying was the catch

As soon as Evan dueled lawls instead that was confirming as well
Yeah dueling me was :reigns3 if he was in fact town, but alas he wasn't so made it pretty clear tkok was his scum mate.

Thanks Rugrat.

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
Yeah dueling me was :reigns3 if he was in fact town, but alas he wasn't so made it pretty clear tkok was his scum mate.

Thanks Rugrat.
I was up for being dueled the whole time.

I was gonna claim bg cause big man had mentioned something about it. Had the character and role all done, ran it by the group and big Man says not to and then says claim seraph and say I haven't used it. But I shoulda said I used it on tweet, that was my bad.

·
Aggressively White
6,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,173
I was up for being dueled the whole time.

I was gonna claim bg cause big man had mentioned something about it. Had the character and role all done, ran it by the group and big Man says not to and then says claim seraph and say I haven't used it. But I shoulda said I used it on tweet, that was my bad.
It was wise to not claim BG, a fair bit of overlap with JK. I guess you wouldn't have been able to kill Tweetums if you were claiming Seraph

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
:francis

If you want some advice as town then from the lawls fiasco that I read you really just need to spend more time thinking about motivations. It was agreed that Evans would duel tkok who claimed the same character as him yet he dueled lawls instead. What’s the town motivation for that? There isn’t one, so he’s obviously scum. Like no single person as town isn’t duelling somebody that claimed the same character as them. Once you’ve determined he’s scum, then look at his motivations for doing it as scum. It’s pretty much a small chance he did it for the wifom (which he isn’t really experienced enough to do) and a high chance he did it because consensus was you kill them both and they’re both scum. Idk who claimed first but if tkok claimed second like I think he did then there’s absolutely no way evans decided to claim somebody else’s character BEFORE they did it. Doesn’t make sense. I saw some speculation that it was a mod fuck up but you can’t play the game assuming it’s a mod fuck up

And also lawls just wouldn’t have been that mad if he was scum :heston

Anyway congrats Phenom and town. You may have fallen ass backwards into it but a win is a win

Ftr I read up to the end of D2 and had Big man, jeff and evans as scum. Obviously jeff was SK instead but I thought he was kinda off lol. I did think curry was scum too though and thought raik’s play around evans was super weird and there was a post where I thought they’re almost surely teammates. Think it was where Raik defended him by saying “I’ve been watching his forum activity and he’s not been online til just now” :lmao

·
Steady as she goes
5,262 Posts
Ftr I read up to the end of D2 and had Big man, jeff and evans as scum. Obviously jeff was SK instead but I thought he was kinda off lol. I did think curry was scum too though and thought raik’s play around evans was super weird and there was a post where I thought they’re almost surely teammates. Think it was where Raik defended him by saying “I’ve been watching his forum activity and he’s not been online til just now” :lmao
Just doing my due diligence guys, covering all the bases, leaving no stone unturned etc etc

Fr though thanks for the advice :)

1161 - 1180 of 1190 Posts