Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why are ritz crackers so fucking addictive? I just ate the whole fucking box. That's like 10000000000000000000000000000000002 fucking [email protected] or something. Holy fuck. It also made me want to take afucking nappy bye. I doaan't fuckzinng get it. mannn I'm feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling a little woozzzzzy. Whoa are those really my feet? Or are thosase someowne elseeeazs trying to paaaaaassss themselsaves offfffff as my own?

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Oh yes you can. Pringles fucking suck, and so do Ritz crackers. You people just don't have any self control.

JOKER. You really need to get some new material and stop copying the almight MJW! Only she has the ability to make drunken/stoned ramblings seem humourous or in some cases quite believable

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
BLASHPHEMY!!!! How dare you say that about our resident Drunkard/Stoner? You obviously have no sense of humor whatsoever, because she always delivers entertainment wise.....unlike some people....not mentioning any names....no really I'm not!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I took a cracker to a lab this morning. They must have put chemicals in the fuckers cause when I woke up, I read this and didn't remember writing it.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Don't be smart Nitey! You may be all grown up but I can still put ye over my knee!

I don't care aslong as I am understood.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Remember what happened last time when the 5-year-old's parents pressed charges?
Hey! The charges were dropped! Although the Jury is still out on you Lee. Why anyone would be creeping round a cemetary with a shovel and some petrolium jelly at 2 am, I'll never know.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts