Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Baby Yoda
29,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fuck is it dead - whether it's General, Raw, SD or NXT. I remember a few years back when these sections use to be really active with plenty of new threads and different fan bases.

Nowadays it's only really the same womens wrestling marks creating threads about Sasha or Becky. It's not like these threads are really active either. The other fandoms have left the site/wrestling or moved onto NJPW or AEW.

This section is going to become the new TNA section if AEW provide a good alternative.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Other than the divas and possibly seth Rollins who else with a following is currently involved in a good feud. Jumping the gun a bit methinks

·
Baby Yoda
29,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Other than the divas and possibly seth Rollins who else with a following is currently involved in a good feud. Jumping the gun a bit methinks
Seth just beat Brock Lesnar clean and is world champion yet his fan base on here has disappeared. It's quite remarkable how every male fanbase has been run out the door by the product.

Rollins' fan thread use to be one of the most active in the fan section, now you rarely see it in the recent discussions.

Jay White and Corbin have two of the biggest fan bases on here lmao, and Jay's fanbase consists of only me and Rainmaker :lmao

·
Team AEW
2,982 Posts
There's nothing going on the shows, that's why the sections are dead. I'd love to discuss something, but there's literally nothing any of my favorites do that's even worth posting about.

You've got to chill out with this panic though. A couple of weeks ago we had Sasha Banks return, and tonight it was big Bayley's heelturn. It's SOMETHING to talk about, so people talk. Not a lot, but there's nothing else going on.

I for one moved to AEW section for the last few days because of All Out. The show that has some buzz will have discussions. I don't think anything surprising is happening, and men's wrestling certainly isn't dead, lol.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Jay White and Corbin have two of the biggest fan bases on here lmao, and Jay's fanbase consists of only me and Rainmaker :lmao
I think Mox has a bigger fanbase on WF than Jay White does :lol

But why do you even care about the WWE section? You admitted you barely watch so why do you give a shit about it lol.

Reactions: deadcool

·
Baby Yoda
29,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
There's nothing going on the shows, that's why the sections are dead. I'd love to discuss something, but there's literally nothing any of my favorites do that's even worth posting about.

You've got to chill out with this panic though. A couple of weeks ago we had Sasha Banks return, and tonight it was big Bayley's heelturn. It's SOMETHING to talk about, so people talk. Not a lot, but there's nothing else going on.

I for one moved to AEW section for the last few days because of All Out. The show that has some buzz will have discussions. I don't think anything surprising is happening, and men's wrestling certainly isn't dead, lol.
It is concerning that a lot of the major fanbases on here have disappeared.

I think Mox has a bigger fanbase on WF than Jay White does :lol

But why do you even care about the WWE section? You admitted you barely watch so why do you give a shit about it lol.
I don't watch it, but out of habit I browse through. Today there was nothing to read or post in after Raw :lol

As for the numbers, I didn't mean they were 1 and 2. Just that someone who is disliked by many has one of the biggest fanbases on a pretty smark heavy site and another who is from a promotion in Japan and doesn't have the same platform to make an impression.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Seth just beat Brock Lesnar clean and is world champion yet his fan base on here has disappeared. It's quite remarkable how every male fanbase has been run out the door by the product.

Rollins' fan thread use to be one of the most active in the fan section, now you rarely see it in the recent discussions.

love her or hate her if sasha shows anything its that wrestlers need a good rival which Seth doesn't have. Other than maybe reigns theres nobody for Seth which is unfortunate, cuz this is costing him heat daily.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
I don't think it's completely dead, wasn't there an announcement before that they will be moving to a new system? But I think that was pushed to a later date. So I guess, there's a lot of people that thought that this forum isn't active right now.

Or maybe they just grew really sick of it and they don't want to talk about it anymore. :lmao

Also, the show isn't really on right now so, there's probably no point in posting threads for now.

Reactions: Ace

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
We're in a post SummerSlam lull, much like the post WrestleMania lull. Believe me, in October, when Kofi loses the title to Brock Lesnar on the debut episode of SmackDown on Fox, when NXT goes head to head with AEW, when The Fiend loses to Seth Rollins at HIAC, when WWE probably does a draft to split the rosters, there will be PLENTY to talk about.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,524 Posts
Must be Baron Corbins fault somehow, everything else is blamed on him.

If you're not a fan of Rollins or Becky there's not much to be interested in or entertained by thesedays. Anything else like Sasha or Bray feels like its only a matter of time before one of the Chosen Ones bury them.

·
I will make something truly astonishing!
4,218 Posts
Not that it was crazy active before, but the announcement of a move to different software and nuking of certain features seems to have had a negative effect in all areas of WF.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,593 Posts
Wwe ain't going know where so sort ya head out and deal with it , I like all other promotions that aren't wwe .

·
Premium Member
17,151 Posts
I like how there are only two types of users. Those who know when it's a work and make posts asking "is this story the right direction to draw ratings, right for this type of talent, etc..." and those who get worked and make posts saying "Baron Corbin is awful! Why is he on TV!??" And, both sides hate each other so much.

It's like watching a building being demolished. You go for the spectacle, the big bursts. But, you obviously wouldn't want to live in the building which is about to collapse.

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
Good. It's long past time for a change. I'm sick of the wrestling world revolving around WWE when there's so much other good shit out there. I hope AEW really puts a hurting on WWE and I would love to see NJPW's audience grow too.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Fuck is it dead - whether it's General, Raw, SD or NXT. I remember a few years back when these sections use to be really active with plenty of new threads and different fan bases.

Nowadays it's only really the same womens wrestling marks creating threads about Sasha or Becky. It's not like these threads are really active either. The other fandoms have left the site/wrestling or moved onto NJPW or AEW.

This section is going to become the new TNA section if AEW provide a good alternative.
Lol AEW isnt that impressive so far....i tried but feels too much like a glorified indy/NJPW wannabe. NJPW is overrated too btw

This bush league ass company lost the belt before they even had their first TV show air :lmao

Run by a bunch of goofs

1 - 20 of 54 Posts