Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 411 Posts

·
★ Liverpool FC ★
2,460 Posts

*Posting this wearing the exact same clothes as in the gif by the way.

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Change in life happens I would know as my life has been turned upside down so much the past few years, but you either you're able to handle it or you fall apart. I've seen the look of what the new upgrade will look like and I'm apart of two forums that I would like the guys to look at that looks way better than that where the Sig/Avatar are better and the look of it looks sexier than that. Still it sucks because this the first Wrestling Forum I've joined and yes I've been in and out being apart of multiple forums, but it's just this past year I've found my niche here. I just hope I see you guys after the upgrade if not follow my SM and we'll find a home together and see each other on the other side.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,801 Posts
If this is indeed curtains for our forum, then at least I had the pleasure of being the one who (partially) led to the demise of two major cunts in @nWo4Lyfe420 ; and @bradatar ; back-to-back :eek:

Whether or not this forum survives tomorrow's update, it's been fun chatting about wrestling and other topics with the many of you folks :)

My favorite memory is all the premium members wasting their money, and me and nWo4lyfe420 aka the Two Man Power Trip smashing the nerd herd daily. Another favorite memory is how everyone made fun of nWo4lyfe420 for being banned, and then a few months later the site is getting shut down. I like that memory. Looks like we won after all.

Rest in piss nerds.

NOBODY likes you.

At least you'll be robbed of one more place to pretend to be a tough guy while acting like a fucking loser
Imagine @kingnoth1n ; getting buried on the final day before this forum goes to shit with the update :heston

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,975 Posts
Reactions: TD Stinger

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Our Premium memberships are gonna be utterly worthless now. I got one to use gifs in my sig and av and now that won’t even be available. Will we even be able to use photos in our sigs??? I’m gonna miss using Mox gifs so much :( Its gonna look so boring and generic.

This place has been my main home to talk wrestling for the last 5 years, if it does die, I genuinely won’t know what to do with myself. Not many people in my real life care so I was glad to have WF.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,801 Posts
You can always join our Discord to chat about anything for those of you friendly folks who haven't joined us already :sundin

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,388 Posts
The site isn't going anywhere. You'll still be able to login tomorrow (as long as VS doesn't fuck anything up.....Yeah). WF is just moving to a new layout/software. Maybe down the line they'll make it look better with features we want, but for now it feels like WF is going away when it isn't it's just the WF we're used to that's changing. I'm one of the first in cue to veto this as i like it the way it is, but it's VS's haphazard decision.

Again, VS should have explained all this. But as usual have left it up to others and just blindly gone through with it all.

·
The face that runs the List
10,633 Posts
Thank you WrestlingForum and its users for all the laughs along the way. RIP
And thank YOU for spelling its correctly.

Im still trying to figure out why someone would pay for a "Premium membership" What exactly do you get other then a badge under your name that's not available for everyone else? lol
Animated avatars and signatures, the ability to change your username whenever you want to, access to the Premium section etc... Pretty much gadgets but for that price and the amount of time I have spent on this forum, I regret nothing.

Speaking of spending time here, this board has made some of my work days a lot less shitty, I had good laughs and got to talk with very nice people.
Not sure how things will turn out with the new site but if anything goes south, I'll miss members such as :

@The Fourth Wall
@CJ
@Mordecay
@zrc
@SAMCRO

I'm just hoping most people will get used to the new site and stay, I'm not sure I will myself.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Our Premium memberships are gonna be utterly worthless now. I got one to use gifs in my sig and av and now that won’t even be available. Will we even be able to use photos in our sigs??? I’m gonna miss using Mox gifs so much :( Its gonna look so boring and generic.

This place has been my main home to talk wrestling for the last 5 years, if it does die, I genuinely won’t know what to do with myself. Not many people in my real life care so I was glad to have WF.
Don't worry, six months after the inevitable disaster that will occur from switching over is finally fixed 6 months after the switch, you'll be able to buy a NEW premium membership for only $10! That will not work until 6 months later, but VS will still have your :vince$

So basically a year and a half from now

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
The site isn't going anywhere. You'll still be able to login tomorrow (as long as VS doesn't fuck anything up.....Yeah). WF is just moving to a new layout/software. Maybe down the line they'll make it look better with features we want, but for now it feels like WF is going away when it isn't it's just the WF we're used to that's changing. I'm one of the first in cue to veto this as i like it the way it is, but it's VS's haphazard decision.

Again, VS should have explained all this. But as usual have left it up to others and just blindly gone through with it all.
Yeah. Stop doomsdaying folks.

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,388 Posts
Yeah. Stop doomsdaying folks.
Well, I can't blame people for shitting on all of this as soon as it was announced I was against it and still am. I was just clarifying that WF isn't closing down or anything it will just look different from tomorrow.

It's a load of bollocks as I like and an so used to this current look and layout. Plus the features we have that we'll lose. I'm just letting people know WF will still be around buy in a different looking guise.

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
I'm going through the process of saying my "goodbyes" just in cases, lol. Because fuck regret.

I'm prefacing them all by saying "I'm not saying I'm gone 100%", more just saying that WF has been the best forum for pro wrestling I've seen base on it's unique qualities and layout. And if the site just ends up becoming like every other forum out there which is just boring and cramped, can't say I'll stick around.

But hey, we'll see.

41 - 60 of 411 Posts