Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 383 Posts

·
Fearless University Graduate
14,707 Posts
Its 2019 and we're going to a feature less, basic ass website...riiiiiight.

Its bugger all money, but it seems a bit rough that people who paid money for lifetime premium membership just get that taken away, particularly anyone who has bought premium recently.

·
Steady as she goes
4,804 Posts
Damn. 13 years I've been here and I'd by lying if I said I wasnt a little sad about the end of this forum as we know it.

With that being said when WEF became WF back in 2007 everybody was super apprehensive and it turned out fine. I'm not saying that's what this will be but hopefully it isnt the end.

See yall on reddit then

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
16,542 Posts
It is gonna suck an I imagine that a lot of people are gonna stop posting once the move is done... but at least we are gonna get rid of all of the Becky smilies :draper2

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
I am a little late to the party. What exactly is going on?

Is wrestlingoforum going to be done or is it going to morph into something else?

·
Fearless University Graduate
14,707 Posts
#WEWANTREFUNDS
This really should be addressed. Its not about the money, but the principle. If people have paid for certain features and now they're reneging on it, that's pretty shitty. They've taken peoples money and are now no longer providing what they've paid for.

·
Super Moderator
33,304 Posts
Well that sucks... I have actually enjoyed chatting and discussing with you all. Hope where ever we end up to make sure we all choose the same names so we can find each other :)
Your name/profile/posts will transfer over. You won't have to change anything. Avi's and sigs will be altered and there will be no more rep tho.

You'd think VS would put up a notification with all this information. But here we are in this mess of a shit.

·
Registered
16,310 Posts
Your name/profile/posts will transfer over. You won't have to change anything. Avi's and sigs will be altered and there will be no more rep tho.

You'd think VS would put up a notification with all this information. But here we are in this mess of a shit.
Okay thanks for the info... I wasnt sure if it was a complete transfer or a takedown :p

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,677 Posts
Just tell me the new forum still has an Ignore list, and everything will be fine. Last thing I need to see when I want to talk about wrestling is some lame-ass feeble-minded putz tell everybody how he and his equally feeble-minded squad of shitstains think they’ve regularly buried all the forum nerds. If I can’t ignore them, I’ll most likely be ignoring the whole fucking place.

·
tombstone blues
14,281 Posts

21 - 40 of 383 Posts