Wrestling Forum banner

321 - 340 of 411 Posts

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,880 Posts
Sorry, but that other forum looks like ass. I know everybody’s saying that about this place, but that ones like a fatter one, only not the good kind of fatter, the fatter kind with lots of wrinkles, like when you walk behind it it looks like two pigs fighting in a burlap sack. This place isn’t that bad, and they’re working on shit to make it better. If you’ve got ideas, I’d suggest going up into that feedback thread and calmly and politely relaying them (i.e., don’t preface it with ‘you fuckheads, fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck’), and you’ll probably get an equally calm and polite response.

And before anybody accuses me, I’m not sucking up here — I’ve seen similar migrations that were received about as well as this one, some much more deservedly so, some just due to resistance to change. Members always ended up getting used to it, and life went on, despite the doom-and-gloomers predicting that 99% of the membership would be gone in a week.

Be patient and give em a chance to make it right. Or don’t, I don’t really give a fuck.

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
I lurked during early 2006 and finally signed up later in the year. This was when the BTB section was going strong and those early years on the forum will always be my favorite. The update is okay but as you know, most of what we all loved is gone and I'm a bit underwhelmed by the new design as a whole

·
Southern Pride
2,802 Posts
I still recommend Dark Mode. Dark Mode, Dark Mode, Dark Mode. It's a must.

So, I have seen another forum that used the same software (or whatever) as this one and it's actually pretty decent. After getting a glimpse of what this forum could improve in to, I do have more patience to wait and see how much is improved here. Letting gifs be animated in sigs again is a good start.

I feel like this forum will survive if they keep improving it.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I share your pain pal.
I can't get a refund. Bruh told me old site finessed me, and to deal with it. I could have used the 10 to get a tier 3 patreon membership, my dude.

321 - 340 of 411 Posts