Wrestling Forum banner

281 - 300 of 411 Posts

·
Locker Room Leader
12,089 Posts
Should be the colour of discord imo
Yeah in this one, the white fonts and super black background clash too horribly, the contrast is too much. The dark discord is much easier on the eyes. This black is like super glossy.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
This forum is filled with old people who can't accept change. Yet you same people shit on Vince McMahon for being senile and being similar.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.
I'd say this forum has more kids than OAPs.

Also, as @Showstopper says, just because it's a change doesn't make it good by default.

I'm not too bothered by the change (though I did prefer the old one) but I get why some aren't happy.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #290
Yo, what the fuck is this "click to expand" bullshit?

Also, is there at least a single reason not to ask for a refund for everyone who has purchased a premium membership? An honest question, what are the benefits that premium users get now? Chatbox, GIF avys and sigs have all been removed, avatars are tiny for everyone, even the premiums. If I had paid any money, I'd be wanting it back. Not for the money, but for the principle.

This really looks like a huge step back in every way.

The only thing I like so far is that the text box expands automatically, a little more convenient, but not like it was ever a problem before.

I've seen the gif a year ago. Jf you click the pic it brings it up in an in page pic viewer and it animates gifs there. Still wish they would animate on their own tho...
The technology just isn't there yet.

Anyone know of other wrestling forums? Asking for a friend.
/r/SquaredCircle, if you hate your life. Stay here if you hate it even more.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
why's everyone crying that the forum will die? If you keep coming here, it won't lol

·
Bliss was good, but bad is better
1,929 Posts
Fucking awful man. This was one of the last few active forums on the internet that still had personality and stood out from others. Now it's as bland and genetic as the rest.

Premium members got screwed as they took away things that we paid for.

A new software that has a lot less features than the "outdated" software. Such an unnecessary change smh.

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
Not a major fan of the new design although I do agree that Dark Mode is better.

The one positive thing I can see with the new version is that people that are on ignore don't even show up as an ignored post. It's like they don't exist! So whenever that king twat goes on one of his self-righteous little speeches about alphas, or whatever brain fart he's having that day I don't have to even see his username pop up. Sweet relief.

Get the hook............. (A catchphrase that got over worse than No Way Jose)

It's complete shit. Took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to find the rants section

Dont fix what aint broken ya goofs. This site now looks like ass and is making me feel like I'm on a bad LSD trip whenever I'm trying to locate a section.
That could be more to do with the fact that you're a fucking idiot though.....

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
Doesn't seem to be a feature to edit posts anymore.

Forgot to put that I saw quite a few people that I consider to be good people will probably be leaving this place. Too many of them to list out here, but you know who you are. Thanks for making this place a better place to hang out. Take care of yourselves

·
Registered
444 Posts
insert Mox eye roll gif here
why wtf, I'm not being jerk or ironic, I'm genuinely worried about what you said, that's not normal if u can't live without some freakin site lol ffs :SS I'm just tryin to help you..

281 - 300 of 411 Posts