Wrestling Forum banner

261 - 280 of 411 Posts

·
Locker Room Leader
12,090 Posts
Is there a way to hide your country flag? It's annoying.
EDIT: Nvm got it.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,090 Posts
The dark mode is so bad lmao.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,202 Posts
Why they doin' us dirty like this? ?

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
So I log in for the first time since the upgrade and wow...

I'm fine with dark mode since it's a lot less taxing to the eyes. The design looks like they streamlined a lot of stuff to make things load faster? But by doing that I feel like this forum lost a piece of its identity. Sigs have been weird :ROFLMAO:
There's predictive text for emoticons which is ok and should be standard even then. New post announcement on threads is ok for me too, at least I know the thread is somehow active.

This place really feels like the true state of pro wrestling these days...Glad I was part of those 15 years before the upgrade yesterday but I still plan on sticking around though. It's not like this place closed down for good.

·
Registered
104 Posts
So I log in for the first time since the upgrade and wow...

I'm fine with dark mode since it's a lot less taxing to the eyes. The design looks like they streamlined a lot of stuff to make things load faster? But by doing that I feel like this forum lost a piece of its identity. Sigs have been weird :ROFLMAO:
There's predictive text for emoticons which is ok and should be standard even then. New post announcement on threads is ok for me too, at least I know the thread is somehow active.

This place really feels like the true state of pro wrestling these days...Glad I was part of those 15 years before the upgrade yesterday but I still plan on sticking around though. It's not like this place closed down for good.
Agreed. I'm gonna stay as well even though it will take some time to get used to this new look...

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,372 Posts
This forum is filled with old people who can't accept change. Yet you same people shit on Vince McMahon for being senile and being similar.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
51,537 Posts
This forum is filled with old people who can't accept change. Yet you same people shit on Vince McMahon for being senile and being similar.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.
Most folks don't like 'change' if it's a downgrade, which this clearly is. It's not rocket science.

261 - 280 of 411 Posts