Wrestling Forum banner

241 - 260 of 411 Posts

·
Banned
458 Posts
This place has been my main home to talk wrestling for the last 5 years, if it does die, I genuinely won’t know what to do with myself. Not many people in my real life care so I was glad to have WF.
wow that's really sad and depressing, have you talked to somebody about this, some psychiatrist etc?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Those idiots. This is absolutely horrible, everything is so clustered and blatantly eye fucking me across the screen.

I'm a person that is very open to change, but this is simply NOT a good change. The older format had a cleaner and simpler look to it which made navigating easier. It gave it a sense of character and uniqueness compared to every other forum out there that looks the exact fucking same. This one followed that wagon for whatever reason.

I always used the mobile version of this site which was amazingly clean, such a shame that that is no longer available. Idk if I'll stick around or not, I'll try to give it a few days to see if adjusting is even a possibility, but oh boy it's ugly as fuck.

·
Banned
575 Posts
It's complete shit. Took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to find the rants section

Dont fix what aint broken ya goofs. This site now looks like ass and is making me feel like I'm on a bad LSD trip whenever I'm trying to locate a section.
Agreed, I’m about to retire from this site it’s awful now

·
I'm about to end this man's whole career
769 Posts
Holy shit!!!

That white skin/layout mode was hurting my fucking eyes.

Thank Jesus there's a dark mode!!

241 - 260 of 411 Posts