Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 387 Posts

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though the overwhelming majority of this forum's users are absolutely against it and most of the rest probably don't even have any idea what is happening, as of Monday, December 2nd 2019, Wrestling Forum will cease to exist.

It will be replaced by a replica of this site, but with features like chatbox, rep, GIF avatars and signatures removed. Despite the new destination bearing the same name, it's no use pretending that it's the same forum that we all love and hate (in a good way).

Oh, and everyone who paid for your premium memberships, we got your money, now FUCK YOU. Best wishes, VerticalScope.

So while we're still here, let's share some of our best/worst memories from Wrestling Forum.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
My favorite memory is all the premium members wasting their money, and me and nWo4lyfe420 aka the Two Man Power Trip smashing the nerd herd daily. Another favorite memory is how everyone made fun of nWo4lyfe420 for being banned, and then a few months later the site is getting shut down. I like that memory. Looks like we won after all.

Rest in piss nerds.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
just found out about this. I think Ill be leaving this forum too. I know some cocksuckers like Death Rider will be happy. so there you go.

·
The Terminator
269 Posts
GIF avatars and GIF sigs. Signatures and GIFs in posts will be there, I assume. Oh, and all the smileys will be gone as well.
That sucks. It's a choice they're making then because XenForo is capable of having them.

·
That's the way it has to be
1,022 Posts
My favorite memory is all the premium members wasting their money, and me and nWo4lyfe420 aka the Two Man Power Trip smashing the nerd herd daily. Another favorite memory is how everyone made fun of nWo4lyfe420 for being banned, and then a few months later the site is getting shut down. I like that memory. Looks like we won after all.

Rest in piss nerds.

At least you'll be robbed of one more place to pretend to be a tough guy while acting like a fucking loser

·
The Babyface of WF
9,863 Posts

·
Southern Pride
2,438 Posts
It does suck having paid for Lifetime Membership and then a few months later the Forum change (with limited features) announcement happens.

I'll still be here probably, obsessing over half naked women even if someone doesn't like that sort of thing on here.

1 - 20 of 387 Posts