Wrestling Forum banner

RIP in Peace Swagger

21157 Views 270 Replies 139 Participants Last post by  amhlilhaus
What with, y'know...him being replaced by Del Rio, no mention of him whatsoever, and WWE clearly having lost any investment in him.

How long do you think until he's released? I give it 24-48 hours.
1 - 20 of 271 Posts

· Premium Member
2,578 Posts
Re: RIP in Peace Swagger [spoilers]

Poor bastard, I actually thought Swagger was going to appear for a second. Hopefully Bray starts targeting ADR with his "anyone but you" promos.

:creepytrips

Reactions: anirioc

· WeeWoo WeeWoo
22,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

When was the last time he was on TV? I can't remember a single match he had in 2015 tbh
You mean NOT being a lumberjack or on Superstars/ME?

Uh...
June 25th? Jobbed to Barrett.

Poor bastard. He doesn't deserve this kind of burial. Whose coffee did he piss in?

I was hoping for the Real Americans to join up again, they were such a great stable. They really dropped the ball on Swagger.
Dropping the ball is like...Owens not winning the US title.

They literally shit on Swagger and all the work he and Zeb did. Nothing can convince me that someone high up in this company doesn't have a hate boner for him.

· Registered
3,350 Posts

I thought Swagger would come out since Zeb and him go way back, we shall mourn for Jack.

Reactions: Punkhead

· WeeWoo WeeWoo
22,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)

And the fact Cena was the one Del Rio beat...we won't even get a pity feud out of Swagger and Del Rio (despite their amazing chemistry).

Just one I thought I couldn't be more hopeless and disappointed, WWE manages to exceed my expectations.

:heston @ swagger being replaced by Del Rio. He didn't replaced anything at all Jack Swagger hasn't been relevant since the split up of the real americans when was that? Last year? So tell me what did ADR replaced? Absolutely nothing.
This has to be one of the most poorly thought out bait replies I've seen.

Do you just not contain a logical cell in your body or...?

· Registered
890 Posts

Jack Swagger will have the opportunity to be the man for Gabe Sapolsky in Evolve!!

· Banned
5,811 Posts

And the fact Cena was the one Del Rio beat...we won't even get a pity feud out of Swagger and Del Rio (despite their amazing chemistry).

Just one I thought I couldn't be more hopeless and disappointed, WWE manages to exceed my expectations.

This has to be one of the most poorly thought out bait replies I've seen.

Do you just not contain a logical cell in your body or...?
Is not a bait you're just angry that the man you've been crushing for years wasn't the one who beat Cena.

And you know it. Is a 100 percent true. Had this been swagger you'd be wetting your panties all over making threads about how swagger this and swagger that.

· Banned
2,235 Posts

I wonder if Swagger has more than one fan :hmm:

· WeeWoo WeeWoo
22,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)

Thwagger I thought of you the whole time. When I seen Zeb, I'm like oh shit Swagger finally made a PPV. Good for the geek. Then Zeb (Mr.Real American) introduces a fucking Mexican and I started dying while thinking of how hot you had to be:lmao
I'm not hot, dude.
I'm sad.

Like, legitimately sad.

I just am so upset. Its stupid and pathetic and smarky as fuck but I'm just really upset.

Unfortunately, I don't think Swagger is done. He will either become ADR's personal jobber for a while or form a partnership with him.

It would be poor storytelling to just forget Zeb ever managed him.
Swagger isn't relevant enough to be worthy of being his jobber. Even if he was, he'd job once before being released.

I wouldn't mind a partnership, but how many tag teams do you know form with one team member having a singles title? I can't think of an instance in the modern era (ShoMiz, maybe? I could be wrong).

Like poor storytelling isn't one of WWE's biggest faults.

Is not a bait you're just angry that the man you've been crushing for years wasn't the one who beat Cena.

And you know it. Is a 100 percent true. Had this been swagger you'd be wetting your panties all over making threads about how swagger this and swagger that.
Um...no shit?

"You'd be happy your favorite won a title."

Who wouldn't be? :kobe

· Absolute Scumbag.
10,152 Posts

Im not sure if they will release him just yet, i heard he does a hell of a job sweeping floors and getting real talent drinks and such backstage. Glad to see Zeb is rising from the gutters and actually picking someone with a little talent, and to think i thought his career to be dead once Cesaro left.

1 - 20 of 271 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.