Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfoyrdGoK24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClSrdqQ0PLQ

This segment was exactly like the segments where Zayn talks strategies but then others give him a weird look or walk away. They were done to establish him as a geek cos he had heat backstage. Now Bayley is getting the same treatment. At the end Cory Graves doesn't smile or seem happy when she asks for a hug. He gives a wtf is wrong with this chick look. This my friends is what you call a 'Burial'.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
She lost the Championship in her hometown, was pushed into being "extreme", embarrassed in one of the worst Raw segments in recent memory, gets beat like a scrub in 4 minutes, and then in her first appearance back, she does a cringy interview in which she's smiling the entire time and hugs Corey Graves?

:punkout

·
Registered
771 Posts
uuuuuuuugh i can't believe they're gonna book her like a geek. i wish they'd book her like she was booked in NXT where she was a straight up bad ass and not at all awkward!!!!! that's what got her super over!!!!!

but for real... this thread is stupid.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,445 Posts
WWE are allegedly doing a character reset, presumably with Bayley hitting rock bottom then making some triumphant return in the future.

Of course, none of this would be necessary had they been even remotely competent in their handling of her to begin with.

60,006 Posts
WWE are allegedly doing a character reset, presumably with Bayley hitting rock bottom then making some triumphant return in the future.

Of course, none of this would be necessary had they been even remotely competent in their handling of her to begin with.
Well, at least if she lands on her ass, she's got a lot of cushion.;)

You're right. It's inexcusable that WWE botched her booking so badly that she already requires a reboot.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
21,704 Posts
When she said shes just there to put smiles on peoples faces i face palmed harder than i have in a long time, jesus what a lame cringeworthy fucking line, she might as well said shes just happy to be here and have fun! God i almost despise her at this point, they really have done a terrific job of making her look pathetic and retarded.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Like Zayn, they're booking her like Daniel Bryan... because WWE thinks that's how he got over.

WWE doesn't realize Bryan got over in spite of them and not because of them. If Bayley is going to get over, she's going to have to do the same thing and overcome their shitty booking.

You have to make WWE think they got you over or they squash you, but unless you're one of their chosen ones, the booking cuts you off at the knees. It's a fucking tightrope.

·
Team Narcisse
7,939 Posts
Right now I'd welcome Sami booking for Bayley. Sami was allowed to have his moments where he looked strong against freaking Braun. He got to cut a great promo in the ring with Foley. Yeah, he loses a lot, but at no point has his booking been so bad that I've asked myself if I feel they are intentionally burying him. The light at the end of the underdog tunnel is still shining. IMO. He can get that big win and start building on it. They are literally having to take Bayley off screen to reboot her character they've fucked up so bad.

·
Registered
609 Posts
When she said shes just there to put smiles on peoples faces i face palmed harder than i have in a long time, jesus what a lame cringeworthy fucking line, she might as well said shes just happy to be here and have fun! God i almost despise her at this point, they really have done a terrific job of making her look pathetic and retarded.
Yeah that did make my skin crawl, but I always assumed her character was basically a female John Cena. As someone who didn't watch NXT much if at all, what was so different about her character on that show compared to the main roster, besides the fact she wasn't booked like a ditzy mark with an uncomfortable desire to hug anything in a 5 foot radius?

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Holy shit...those Youtube comments...

Video has over 30% dislikes too. Never imagined Bayley could become this disliked.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
She needs to be released so she can retain what's left of her dignity

·
Banned
7,135 Posts
Do people still think it's %100 her fault or have they finally realized that it's the creative writers who are giving her stupid shit to say like "I didn't win this title because of Sasha" when she clearly did or last night when she said she's here to put smiles on faces. No babyface in the history of this company would have gotten over with that line last night unless they said it in a sarcastic tone but Bayley said it like she truly meant it. This woman took the worse beating of her career last week and that was how she was acting a week later? No anger? No anger at herself for not getting the job done? No anger at Bliss, though how could she blame her? Not even anger toward Sasha for not helping her? Just "ho hum I wanna be champ by next years Wrestlemania". Hey Bayley. Never mind being champ going into next years Wrestlemania. How about being champ going into Summerslam?

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I feel you man. Honestly they should've just played an episode of Barney or Telletubbies because what's the difference.

That cringy hug after the segment ugh. Bayley is just horrible. I haven't seen someone get absolutely destroyed like Bayley in a while.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.