Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prior to the match pitting Mark Henry and The Great Khali against Jimmy and Jey Uso on RAW, The brand's General Manager switched the bout to a dance-off. The World's Strongest Man and The Punjabi Playboy notched the victory with their unorthodox dance moves.

Former WWE star Rikishi, father of the Uso brothers, took to Twitter to express his unhappiness for the angle. "My thoughts on my sons' dance off? Didn't really need it," he wrote. "Creative Team WTF!! Its not that hard to figure in talent." He added, "Tag Teams in the WWE are not really the focus as we can see. Soon Usos will be in singles."

Can you blame him?!
wrestlinginc.com/

· Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
14,233 Posts
Not at all. But isn't this Rikishi from Too Cool we're talking about? Then again, that was a team who had the dancing gimmick, won tag titles and were over.

How can WWE possibly think they can keep up the tag division if they're constantly breaking teams up? Hopefully they stay together and win the tag titles.

· Registered
20,145 Posts
Ironic some guy who made a career out of being a thong-wearing fatty that dances is complaining about dancing.

Reactions: androinv3

· You're better than that Cole.
4,004 Posts
Exactly. Who can blame him? You got two big sloppy wrestlers like Khali and Mark Henry (though he is a great youth enchancement) winning the dance contest when Uso’s technically even beat them in that. It’s obviously due to popularity they won. Lol

It’s a shame Uso’s being treated like garbage and like previous posters said, I seriously don’t know why WWE even have a tag division now.

PS: Usos seriously need to get the lyrical version of their theme, it’s 10x better then just having the instrumental.

· Registered
7,800 Posts
Santino/Kozlov
USOs
any pair from the New Nexus
any pair from The Corre

There goes your tag team division.
If they won the belt then what ? they'd be facing Santino/Kozlov and whatever random pair of babyfaces they can put together.

It boggles my mind that people still care about who hold the belts.

· A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,975 Posts
Hell I don't blame him for being mad. I'd be mad too if I turn on the tv and expect to my sons in a wrestling match and see one of these fools grinding on the ropes like he's the most wanted stripper from Chip N' Dales!!!

· #TEAMFIT
8,542 Posts
The Usos are treated like crap, because, well, they are crap. Until they elicit some sort of response from the crowd- they should, and are, treated as jobbers.
Um they got a ton of heel heat during their first promo

Too bad that was the most relevant they've ever been. How can anyone blame them for not getting a reaction when the WWE rarely uses them? Not to mention they are in a division that's basically non-existent.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.