Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He just plugged tonights Smackdown on Twitter, the Uso's aren't on Smackdown tonight (not to mention, aren't on the brand altogether). Could he be fishing for some work? I always said the Kish should manage the Uso's to give them some credibility, not to mention the guy can still go.

TheREALRIKISHI Jr Fatu
Tune in Rt @WWEUniverse Don't miss a must-see SmackDown tonight at 8/7 CT on Syfy! http://wwe.me/3U43o
In before: Rikishi took out Teddy Long.

"I did it... FOR MY SONS!"

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Just because he retweeted something with 'tune in' at the beginning doesn't mean he's fishing for work. Or if he is, and he thinks that will be enough to count as 'promoting' then he's hugely mistaken.
Millions of wrestling fans retweet like this everyday. And any wrestler who is not a fan will not get any work.
Not saying he isn't fishing for work, he probably is, but this tweet shouldn't make you think he is... hope that makes sense haha

·
Registered
13 Posts
Is he in their bad books? He has a long relationship with WWE, I would hope to see him be some sort of ambassador for them at some point.

·
The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla
5,108 Posts
Well he did used to be in the WWF/E after all. Maybe he still watches it. Who knows. However I do agree with everyone who says that he should of been the USO manager. Would have done them wonders and generated alot of credibilty for them.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I think he's definitely trying to get in WWE's good books. Especially since Usos aren't on the show. then again, he could also be trying to get the Usos on WWE's good side.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts