Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
it's a tarp!
4,958 Posts
Test was pushed when he was supposed to marry Stephanie in 2000. That ended fast. I remember a 4 vs 4 on Raw or Smackdown where Test was on the team of faces but was out of the match because of a broken nose. Late in the match he came in and helped his team win.
Didn't Test get punished because he wanted to start a union.

·
Registered
21,605 Posts
Edge. I just couldn't buy it. He was a tag guy who was never even in the best team and then he split and the lesser guy Christian kept getting the upper hand on him. It was only watching the recent documentary about his return that I truly started to appreciate him

·
SmarkSlammer
86 Posts
Sheamus winning the WWE title at TLC 2009. The guy was feuding with Goldust in ECW one minute and then on his first real feud on the main roster he's beating Cena for the title. So random.

·
SmarkSlammer
86 Posts
Edge. I just couldn't buy it. He was a tag guy who was never even in the best team and then he split and the lesser guy Christian kept getting the upper hand on him. It was only watching the recent documentary about his return that I truly started to appreciate him
Having 5'5 Rey Mysterio win the top title and hold it for so long was ridiculous.
I mean he lost a ton while champ so it's not like it was dominant. He was losing matches to Finlay while top champ for crying out loud. It was a clear half hearted push

·
Registered
38 Posts
JBL was amazing and so underated I know loads of people who didn't even know it was Bradshaw a true great transformation who knew how to get under people's skin

41 - 50 of 50 Posts