Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
She's really an amazing wrestler and adorable. I only seen like 3 matches of her and I love her already. She's great at playing the underdog with a lot of heart. It really makes me want to root for her. I like her better then any of the girls on the roster currently. She's the best worker in my opinion. She is a Japanese AJ Lee, I think that's a fair comparison. But I think she's a way better wrestler then AJ.

·
Registered
5,984 Posts
She's really an amazing wrestler and adorable. I only seen like 3 matches of her and I love her already. She's great at playing the underdog with a lot of heart. It really makes me want to root for her. I like her better then any of the girls on the roster currently. She's the best worker in my opinion. She is a Japanese AJ Lee, I think that's a fair comparison. But I think she's a way better wrestler then AJ.
She's an outstanding performer. I still can't believe she's only 98 lbs.

The ending sequence she did with Shida at All Out was perfection. None of the current top WWE women performers like Charlotte or "The Man" Lynch or Bliss are capable of pulling it off.

I became a fan of hers after that match.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Thank you. I think shes one of the best females they have. She has a really good character and has really interesting good in ring wrestling. She is sorta over to with the american crowd. I think she will be the first womens champion. I think they put Rose in the match to look cool having a transgender but she wont win. Of course im sure she will win but i dont think they will pick her as the first choice. Riho is a much better talent that is a hell of a lot more of a better choice to go in the history as your first world champion.

I think the first champion should be someone honorable of being crowned the first. So Khan said japan is going to be wcws lucha of wrestlers. That being said i hope they still bring in lots of mexican wrestlers

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She's an outstanding performer. I still can't believe she's only 98 lbs.

The ending sequence she did with Shida at All Out was perfection. None of the current top WWE women performers like Charlotte or "The Man" Lynch or Bliss are capable of pulling it off.

I became a fan of hers after that match.
She's so fucking good I am highly impressed. She's like 22 years old wtf. She can work better then most of the girls in the WWE. These Japanese girls really be putting the American wrestlers to shame.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
11,312 Posts
Hopefully, Riho ends up becoming the 1st ever AEW Women's Champion; especially after delivering what was probably her 4th good match in a row on AEW :D

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Look I'll tell you guys straight up I am not that excited for AEW but if they sign her and I get to see more of Riho I would have more of a reason to watch. I want to see more. She's one of the best they got. Sign her. I would watch AEW just to watch her wrestle straight up. And Kenny Omega.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
1. Kenny Omega
2. Riho
3. Moxley

My top 3 in AEW. In that order.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I can almost guarantee you she has more seemingly endless stamina than 80% of the roster, and I've seen her in matches where she will just go go go. The great thing about this lady is that you can market her as the most obvious underdog imaginable against goliaths that stand in front of her. She's literally perfect to gain fan sympathy with.

She was trained by the great Emi Sakura of ICE RIBBON and has been freelancing around the world for years.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Look I'll tell you guys straight up I am not that excited for AEW but if they sign her and I get to see more of Riho I would have more of a reason to watch. I want to see more. She's one of the best they got. Sign her. I would watch AEW just to watch her wrestle straight up. And Kenny Omega.
She is signed and is moving to the US in October.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Registered
7,879 Posts
I don't understand when someone says : She look like a kid, she's too small….

Her size is the same than the one of Io Shirai and she's even taller than Kairi Sane.

She is signed and is moving to the US in October.
No Shida is signed full time and is moving to the US.

Riho will stay in Japan because she will appear more on Stardom than in AEW.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Reactions: Illogical

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I'd say it was because of her and Gatoh Move that I managed to find an interesting pocket wrestling movement growing in South East Asia called Singapore Pro Wrestling.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.