Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
8,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ridiculousness on MTV featuring Paige will air January 14th. http://www.mtv.com/shows/ridiculousness/tv-schedule The show is going to feature funny videos titled "born badass" and "everyday divas" probably referring to Paige being born into a wrestling family etc. Should be a fun episode especially with Paige's vibrant personality. It airs 10pm and again at 11:30pm est

· Banned
8,573 Posts
More publicity for Paige shes the only diva getting herself out there

· Registered
8,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
More publicity for Paige shes the only diva getting herself out there
Its great that Paige continues to get these outside gigs. These outside things are better for her brand than any booking atm. I think shes built to branch out, rather than just be another diva. @Caffore @PaigeLover the wait is over
Can't believe they're still airing this shit when Tosh.0 blows it out of the water every single time.
The show was good in the beginning but got played out. Ill watch for Paige though.

· Banned
8,573 Posts
Paige could leave WWE now and have her brand and have loads of work coming her way

· Registered
8,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Paige could leave WWE now and have her brand and have loads of work coming her way
Wouldn't mind her leaving for bigger things at this point tbh. She already solidified herself in just a year in a half time and her outside ventures could make her even bigger than what she is now. WWE never had a girl go full mainstream like Rock, Paige could be the first. I like how they are building up her mainstream persona though by giving her these gigs. That's one thing there doing right.

· The Blue Meanie
16,568 Posts
Wouldn't mind her leaving for bigger things at this point tbh. She already solidified herself in just a year in a half time and her outside ventures could make her even bigger than what she is now. WWE never had a girl go full mainstream like Rock, Paige could be the first. I like how they are building up her mainstream persona though by giving her these gigs. That's one thing there doing right.
Sable and Chyna went full mainstream, but I agree with your larger point. Paige has done well for herself. I've really come to like her in the past year.

I'm glad she didn't let her "anti diva" persona stop her from doing Total Divas. That's good exposure. Nothing wrong with making waves for yourself.

· Registered
9,824 Posts
I only watch that show if flipping channels and nothing really on. Even then not for long. But if she is on I might have to check it out.

Reactions: islesfan13

· Registered
46 Posts
Sable was mainstream in the late 90's. Behind stone cold she was the second biggest draw for a while. Paige is unknown outside of wrestling fans

· Registered
8,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Sable and Chyna went full mainstream, but I agree with your larger point. Paige has done well for herself. I've really come to like her in the past year.

I'm glad she didn't let her "anti diva" persona stop her from doing Total Divas. That's good exposure. Nothing wrong with making waves for yourself.
Yeah, many Paige marks were skeptical with her joining, but the show was a good start to get exposure for her and ever since then shes been on fire. excited to see what the future brings with her tbh.
I only watch that show if flipping channels and nothing really on. Even then not for long. But if she is on I might have to check it out.
Same

· Banned
14,422 Posts
Nobody cares about Ridiculousness anymore...

Oh by the way, The Bellas did it first, at a time people actually watched the show.
Lol are you jealous because your fav is not making waves? i mean honestly. So what if know one watches it anymore. I do, you cannot proove no one watches it. And so what if know one does, it well still be fun to watch. Do you have to be so damn cynical.

· Banned
8,573 Posts
Paige is already the female Rock from all these outside gigs she's getting. She's done so much since her main roster in 2014 that everyone knows who she is. People may not watch WWE but might see total divas and see what a cool girl she is and that's how her popularity is growing

She could but she said on Austin's podcast that she wants to be in HOF.
Yeah I know she wants that when she's done with WWE I really hope WWE give her that

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.