Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say that I think that its bullcrap to have all of these pop-ups. I never had any until you started fucking with the hacks and skins and shit. I get AT LEAST 8, every time I click something.
Gaining the money isn't gonna do any good, when half the people leave because of the pop-ups.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
I've gotten about 5 just coming in here.

Also, I've had three people tell me their never coming back to
W-E because of the pop-ups.

EDIT- I HAVE A POP-UP STOPPER.

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
why dont you get a pop-up killer?
WHATS THAT?! ITS TOO EASY?!?!?! BAHUMBUG!!! MHHMBZF<MHDS<RFzgfnfjla.ks7wnc. Get the pop up killer, and thats one less person complaining.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have one. I have the best one, because this is Panicwares one that you buy. Its on agressive mode, and still I get 4to5 that come through. So don't give me that "Get a pop-up stopper!" bull.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I actually got 8 on the main index...I don't care though, it's necessary.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I get 3 or 4 every page load. It is hugely annoying.

I never used to get them, But then i re-installed XP, and have got them since. Is there a way of stopping them via internet settings ( Firewall etc.) ??

Btw, I have panicware.

N

·
0 Posts
UPGRADE YOUR POP-UP STOPPER!

Damn, is it THAT hard? Upgrade, or use Kazaa, and you'll get GREAT ones.

Also, it MAY have been a mistake about the code. Not sure, I will ask Amish and see if it was intended.

N

·
0 Posts
You are an idiot.

YOU HAVE THE FREE VERSION DUMBASS.

I will tell you a secret: GET A REAL POP-UP STOPPER!

Free shit is worthless.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah... I don't. I bought Panicware Pop-Up Stopper last weekend at Bestbuy for $29.99. Dumbass. Choke on that.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
I have a free pop up stopper and i haven't had any pop ups at all since i got it. Download this...
Ultrastopper
In this session it's stopped 198 pop ups that i would have had to close manually if i didn't have it on, lucky ole me.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
OlympicZero. said:
I have one. I have the best one, because this is Panicwares one that you buy. Its on agressive mode, and still I get 4to5 that come through. So don't give me that "Get a pop-up stopper!" bull.

Sorry to state the obvious but it's not the best one if it keeps letting through pop-ups.

I run Don't-Panic and it doesn't let through anything.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It's not that much of a prob to handle 1 or 2 pop ups....but seriously, 4-8 with EVERY SINGLE CLICK IS OUTRAGOUS (especially when they keep poping up behind and more pop up with every one that's closed)!!! I would (and do) gladly click on 1/2 pop ups every time I come to the site, but to have so many keep poping up with every single page I look at is nuts!!! Anyways...ARG!

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
I just turn scripting off in Internet Explorer browser and that works a dream except you have to do your smileys manually and if you forget to turn them back on you wonder why some links on some other websites wont work.

·
Registered
454 Posts
may i recomend a browser called,, "Opera", there is an option to block out pop ups alltogether.

Pop ups also take time to load, making the pages on the forums SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was gonna DL that, and Mozilla, but they wanted to overwrite my IE settings, which I don't wanna do, because last time I did it, my computer wouldn't recognise my modem.

Anways, I'll try that one Kliqster said, it has Ultra in its name so it must be good.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts