Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are doing it 3rd time today if I remember correctly, where are they heading ? Both don't have matches for big events so are they trying to do Shemus vs Cesaro again with Ricochet and have them pair together later on to take tag titles? Tag division needs some players and Shemus being injured and both on different brands could mean they might indeed go for this... Thoughts?

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
With Ricochet going over. The way I see it, it isn't over yet because it was another roll up finish. They probably figure Cesaro is someone who can have a series of good, fast paced matches with Ricochet. I was initially really excited when Cesaro got wins over Cedric and Ricochet but I doubt he's getting any real push and it's just a way to elevate Ricochet.

·
Registered
12,000 Posts
What was that match that kept going on every week a couple years back and when people got fed up with it, they had Foley announce a best out of 50 or whatever just to act like it was going somewhere?

I think Sheamus might have been a part of it? No wait, Ziggler! Kofi? There's a bunch of these guys WWE has made into 'just there' guys.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
It leads to chasing around Truth with the other geeks for the 24/7 title in a month.

·
Premium Member
17,160 Posts

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
What was that match that kept going on every week a couple years back and when people got fed up with it, they had Foley announce a best out of 50 or whatever just to act like it was going somewhere?

I think Sheamus might have been a part of it? No wait, Ziggler! Kofi? There's a bunch of these guys WWE has made into 'just there' guys.
It was Cesaro and Sheamus lol. They're doing the same thing here though. Eventually they'll be a tag team playas.

·
Registered
155 Posts
To much of a good thing can turn it sour. WWE don't understand this though. They think they have a good match that people want it every single week. Then once people get bored of it. They do it elsewhere.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Ricochet keeps beating Cesaro leading to Cesaro become slowly more and more frustrated and taking his anger out on him after the matches. That's where it looks like he is going. Eventually leading to a PPV match and Cesaro finally completely loses his shit and destroys Ricochet.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts