Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if it's old news, but I doubt it since a minority here watches FCW...
Anyway on the 8/28 episode of FCW Ricardo Rodriguez made a huge announcement that he and his stable of superstars "asencion" were going to take over FCW and then WWE... He also talked about his business relashionship with Del Rio...

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
If booked well, this stable will have an impact on both FCW and WWE. It could be their next Nexus. The common thought is stables are dead, but I don't believe that if booked well. Nexus and Corre died to to horrible booking.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
I like the idea of it and the fact that it's led by Shaul and Ricardo, but otherwise, it feels weak. The other guys put in it seem so randomly placed together and they're pretty dull.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Yeah , sounds awesome. Especially that last line , but offcourse you allready knew that.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
The man just oozes class and charisma, i think it's funny he's calling Alberto his employee lol.

He needs to ditch those losers and just focus on ALBEEERRRRTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

He could recruit english speaking heel Sin Cara aswell.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
I like the idea of it and the fact that it's led by Shaul and Ricardo, but otherwise, it feels weak. The other guys put in it seem so randomly placed together and they're pretty dull.
Ricardo got them because they were probably the next three on the list to get called up to WWE. Might as well bring them together.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
Wow, he can become a great manager if they let him talk more on WWE TV as well. Didn't know he sounded this American, I expected more of an Mexican accent like Del Rio, but luckily I was wrong.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts