Wrestling Forum banner

Ricardo Rodriguez is so friggin over

4288 Views 22 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  AlbertWesker
His facial expressions are the icing on the cake. This guy is great.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· WWE Analyzer
176 Posts
I agree, and I ask this. Do you think ADR will ever work without him? I mean I know he'll still work but will he still have the same impact?

· You're better than that Cole.
3,991 Posts
Ricardo Rodriguez is most definitely more over then Alberto Del Rio. I don’t know why some Del Rio marks try to hide this fact, just watch majority of his entrances when Justin Roberts or Tony Chimel introduce him, the fans give this man true legit Heat then immediately quite down when Alberto music hit’s when the heat is suppose to grow but it’s not the case with Alberto.

Aside of being much over then Alberto, like some people mention already, Ricardo facial expressions is spot on, his mannerisms of his role is damn near untouchable, this guy knows how to act, he knows what he is doing, he really makes you want to punch him right in the mouth. He is doing a wonderful job and he been more entertaining then Alberto to me.

· Registered
317 Posts
Ricardo Rodriguez has some of the best facial expressions in the whole of the WWE. He has an annoying gimmick, he draws genuine heat from the crowd and is a great ring announcer. On top of that he can be pretty funny too - who can forget when he introduced himself on NXT or his "que pasa / what's up?" to R-Truth? I prefer his character to Del Rio's to be honest.

· Registered
420 Posts
I love this guy, hope he sticks around for a while. Who could forgot the match between Del Rio and Truth where Ricardo interfered yelling "Whats up! Whats up! Whats up! Whats up!", had me dying laughing.

· Registered
1,123 Posts
What is with non wrestlers being move over then wrestlers? This guy is great! He plays his role to perfection and I love trying to translate what he says in Spanish it's usually pretty damn hilarious too.
... and he is a wrestler (it's his youtube account).

He can do an epic corkscrew plancha and many other crazy moves, look at his other videos. He seems as quick and technical as Sine Cara.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.