Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
I want him to get a push. I am being dead serious. He is highly entertaining and plays his character so well. I will admit I marked for him at the Royal Rumble.
This. Exactly this.

Reactions: Kane Kong

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Yeah I love this guy too, he's got some awesome charisma.

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
The TRUTH is he is the star.Not Alberto.I'm being serious.Alberto is talented in the ring and has the look but Ricardo is Great in the ring has alot of charisma mic skills the only the look is a problem.Make him a Santino like Character

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WWE needs to forget about Alberto Del Rio. Ricardo is the star he is so over the proof was at royal rumble. Ricardo could be even bigger if WWE pushed him

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
No thanks, we have enough novelty comedy acts in the wwe like santino, Funkosaurus etc.
How about pushing the wrestlers who deserve to be pushed , or brought over from indy, and leave the pg rated comedy
some of us want to watch proper wrestling.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
He was probably having a 3some and totally forgot about RAW that night, thus having to speed.
Well we all know this is true. It was prolly with The Bellas as a going away present. I am sure he used he amazing charisma and gift of gab to get out of the ticket so no worries for the GOAT that is Ricardo. In fact, I would think the speed limit will be changed in that area to w/e speed Ricardo was driving.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts