Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This night Camacho was kinda useful and damn Ricardo looked so boss when he destroyed Sheamus.

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Camacho is pretty average in the ring, much improvement is needed.
This is a "its still real to me dammit" thread :cool2 ... not a ring skills, mic work, being over,etc. one.

Ricardo will always be the Shawn Michaels, while ADR is the Marty Jannety.
Ricardo is so boss that if he tag team'd with HBK he would made him the Jannety of their team.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
IKR? Ricardo Rodriguez is the next Steve Austin! Ricardo is the GOAT in WWE. Everyone knows that.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Ricardo and Camacho should team up.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,306 Posts
Why not have Camacho and Hunico back up Alberto with Ricardo, as some re-enforcement? Hunico needs to be showcased more on Smackdown, and plus the Mexican connections are a pretty obvious point.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
No his not good in the ring. I hate everything he does in the ring.. He should be squashed by Horswoggle.

·
Registered
134 Posts
^ what a good idea :lmao

Ricardo is just crazy. Remember RR

·
Banned
1,134 Posts
Ricardo is great. And Camacho should wear his skull cap and glasses when he wrestles, without them it's really obvious he's Samoan and not Mexican.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Why not have Camacho and Hunico back up Alberto with Ricardo, as some re-enforcement? Hunico needs to be showcased more on Smackdown, and plus the Mexican connections are a pretty obvious point.
I'd be all up for this. Would make Hunico and Camacho way more relevant than they are now and would fit Del Rio's character having Hunico and Camacho as hired guns.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Naa.. I can name a few worse wrestlers just in your sig.. Mahal comes to mind.
Um no. Jinder Mahal is actually a way better wrestler than people give him credit for. Just because he plays a "boring Indian" or whatever doesn't mean he can't wrestle. Being Boring =/= No Talent.

Anyone who watched Donny Marlow in FCW would know he's probably the greenest wrestler on the WWE roster. He's absolute crap in the ring. That's not me pushing it, thats me stating the facts.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
I dont understand why WWE havent pushed Ricardo. He is so over when he came out at the Royal Rumble as Alberto Del Rio the crowd went nuts for him. WWE seriously are missing the boat on him

·
Registered
766 Posts
I like Hunico and Camacho as a tag team, it'd be great if they're looking to rebuild the Tag Division. Camacho should do some improvement though, Hunico is awesome. And I could see Ricardo wrestling singles, he is a good wrestler actually.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Ricardo's awesome and we've all known that for a long time.

As for Camacho, I haven't seen any of his FCW work but in his 2 televised WWE matches I'd say he's looked pretty sharp. Got some good power moves, works well with Hunico, doesn't seem lost out there at any point and has a cool look. The guy's a rookie henchmen/tag partner, cut him some slack.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts