Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I would rather says that Ricardo is a better entertainer than Alberto Del Rio ... and i'm sure that he would be a US Champion funnier and a better wrestler than Santino

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
LOLno not at all.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
It was hilarious I got to admit, Ricardo is the fucking man. If only half of the roster was as entertaining as him.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Of course he was a better Sheamus #heyitsajoke, but when isn't about him being better than ADR and you name another wrestler you have a bunch of people offended here -__-

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Even though this type of thing has been done to death I still cracked up when he was dressed as Sheamus.

·
Banned
178 Posts
The only great thing about this feud are Ricardo and Del Rio and how awesome they both are get the belt on ADR and then build Mexican gangster stable that i created a thread for and they can rule smackdown instead of the rubbish we see on tv now.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Ricardo actually can do alot of crazy flips in the ring from clips ive seen on you tube of him in FCW and other martial arts he used to do before WWE

·
Registered
913 Posts
I wouldn't call this a "hate" thread. It was a funny segment. Although we've seen it done many times before, Ricardo is more entertaining than the Sheamus/Del Rio feud.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts