Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

· Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Source: The Miami Herald

Jim Varsallone of The Miami Herald interviewed WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair this week, who was promoting his appearance at the Magic City Comic Con this weekend at the Miami Airport Convention Center. Flair had this to say about his podcast.

His podcast:

"[Podcasts] can be very lucrative. I'm heading down to do one right now with Chris Jericho. It's fun, and you learn form them. My problem is I can't critique the [WWE] show, because my daughter's on the show, and I'm still actively working for the company. The other guys who do podcasts can critique the show, but I wouldn't be caught dead doing that.

"Actually, I don't have anything negative to say about it anyway, but if there was something I thought, I couldn't possibly say it, because I would basically be cracking on the hand that feeds me. I don't feel like there's anything negative on the show anyways.
"
fpalm fpalm fpalm

· TEAM KICK!
11,135 Posts
What an absolute idiot. :lol Pretty much admitting what a lot of people thought, he can't say anything bad because he fears his daughter being punished for it. This is why anything he says needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

· Registered
1,688 Posts
He's enjoying his paychecks to watch his daughter perform.

What he really wants to say is the show is absolute garbage but Ric needs that money, and doesn't want Charlotte de-pushed for him talking about the product.

Jesus, Vince really does run the place like the marine corp. It's so petty he can't handle the slightest criticism.

· Registered
4,883 Posts
In fairness, I don't listen to WOO! Nation to get Ric Flair's opinion on the state of WWE. I listen to it to hear old road stories, and wrestling myths.

· Registered
5,780 Posts
Source: The Miami Herald

Jim Varsallone of The Miami Herald interviewed WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair this week, who was promoting his appearance at the Magic City Comic Con this weekend at the Miami Airport Convention Center. Flair had this to say about his podcast.

fpalm fpalm fpalm
Actually I think you are wrong.

I think he has said and done as much as he can given his circumstances. He needs their pay-cheque. But as the GOAT he still has said as much as is needed to say.

In a few short sentences, he has said more than an hour of complaining would do.

What we can all infer from this, is that Ric would love to go and rant about WWE for an hour, but he will not. It would only be the same things everybody always says anyway.

He's done good, just leave it.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.