1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
5,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,231 Posts

Future NXT 2.0 mens World Champion! Watch out Bron Breakker! Also, watch out Mandy Rose...don't get on a plane with this guy..

Well, he did say he wanted to die while fucking his wife or die in the ring...since he's divorced now...

AEW would be a perfect fit for him to get his wishes. If he doesn't have a medical issue while wrestling at his age, possibly one of the untrained unsafe flippy cosplay acrobat comedy wrestlers can grant him his wish. Ric vs Darby..Book it!

·
Registered
16,202 Posts
After 2-3 years in NXT or ROH, maybe he can get a main roster tryout?

• Haha
Reactions: MarkOfAllMarks

·
Registered
334 Posts
Well, he did say he wanted to die while fucking his wife or die in the ring...since he's divorced now...
Don't worry, wife #6 is probably already on her way. Space Mountain always has the longest line, wooo!
(I rather hear about him dying while fucking his wife, then watch him actually drop dead in the ring)

He is 73 though, there have been way older people wrestling a match (DeNucci was 80 or 81 in his last match for example)

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Don't worry, wife #6 is probably already on her way. Space Mountain always has the longest line, wooo!
(I rather hear about him dying while fucking his wife, then watch him actually drop dead in the ring)
AEW has yet to have it's amazing promotion defining moment though, so this could be it for them by booking Ric in a match. WWF had Austin beating up the boss, AEW can have Ric Flairs final match taking a Coffin Drop from Darby Allin.

• Eye Roll
Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Registered
334 Posts
He must out of money again. Or he has dementia and thinks it's the 80s.
Or maybe, just maybe, he simply loves wrestling too much and also the spotlight of course but i guess that simply isn't possible in this cynical day and age were obviously everything has to be about money or being demented.
I see him like most actors who never retire, because they love doing their job so much they just don't want to stop. If you truly love your craft, you don't want to stop doing it. Flair obviously is one such person, most would've probably given up after that plane crash but Ric powered through everything and went on for decades. It's actually pretty shitty to asume it was just for the money.
And a lot of old actors do or did their own stunts. Stallone always did, Jackie Chan always does, Ford did until a few years ago, Arnie did too. They are or were around the age of Flair

Flair doesn't even really need to bump all that much. A self-controlled, safe Flair Bump and maybeget thrown off the top rope are the two typical Flair bumps (he doesn't need to do the latter i think it would get a bigger pop if he actually succeeded with a top rope attack, how many times did it work? 2 out of 500 attempts?). Otherwise: Chops, Strut, Woo, Figure 4....yeah, really dangerous stuff.

·
Registered
14,474 Posts
I don't think I'm prepared to watch someone potentially die inside the ring....but then again it's an old Ric Flair so I wouldn't be seeking his matches out to watch them anyways.

Reactions: LilacLotus
1 - 20 of 80 Posts