Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ric Flair is the GOAT he was fucking god at promos had some of the greatest feuds he truly is the GOAT what are your thoughts on him ?

·
Has returned. Run.
2,396 Posts
Re: Ric Fair appreciation thread

That Ric Fair is a legend.

·
Banned
175 Posts

Flair was great in every way. Exciting promos, great matches and he put over a lot of guys.

·
Registered
935 Posts

He's beast mode. And depending on my mood hes my GoAT. Fantastic at promos. Great wrestler. Hell even after his run as a wrestler , He was a great manager too.

·
Banned
370 Posts

I always thought Flair was overrated on the mic.

I never liked "cool heels" because why would the crowd care about the babyface if the heel was this cool bad guy?

I always thought Harley Race and Bockwinkel topped Flair for mic skills just because they weren't these cool heels. They were assholes you wanted to see get beat.

·
Registered
859 Posts

GAWD . GAWD .GAWD...IM A RAAAASSSSLIN GAWD

·
Registered
9,547 Posts

Ric Flair is second only to The Rock as the best mic worker and most charismatic wrestler in wrestling history. Rare performer that can overcome any booking and still come back the next week as the drawing force that he was before. Only two guys on this level, The Rock and Ric Flair, these type of talent are coming once in 20-30 years and with the current state, you're never going to see another one. Flair to this day can be the most entertaining thing on TV because of his natural charisma. Age is not a factor with a talent like that. Intensity, swagger, believable in every situation. He's really a "WRESTLING GOD!" because only a few people get this business and the point of this industry like he gets. Top 5 total packages of all time, unique in every way and the greatest of all time besides two guys who are bigger than the entire business and Austin.

·
Banned
370 Posts

Ric Flair is second only to The Rock as the best mic worker and most charismatic wrestler in wrestling history. Rare performer that can overcome any booking and still come back the next week as the drawing force that he was before. Only two guys on this level, The Rock and Ric Flair, these type of talent are coming once in 20-30 years and with the current state, you're never going to see another one. Flair to this day can be the most entertaining thing on TV because of his natural charisma. Age is not a factor with a talent like that. Intensity, swagger, believable in every situation. He's really a "WRESTLING GOD!" because only a few people get this business and the point of this industry like he gets. Top 5 total packages of all time, unique in every way and the greatest of all time besides two guys who are bigger than the entire business and Austin.
Is 2012 you making a non Rock related post?

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
One of the best ever but he never knew when to hang it up. Which tarnished his legacy and value to the business.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts