Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Why is it such a big shock. I keep saying orton is going to put over younger guys. he made dolph and cody look like main eventers even in losses and now rhodes wins. However tha cant put henry over because the guy sucks in the ring. at least rhodes or bryan can wrestle

·
Asuka
96,262 Posts
Congratulations, I guess, Cody. You're the guy that Orton's gonna murder after he finishes with Mark Henry.

Barrett beat Cena on PPV last year and where is he? To say one job on RAW is gonna matter is a bit crazy.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gotta give to orton for putting over rhodes, HE'S A MID CARDER, that's the shock part no way in hell would cena lose to ziggler.

·
Asuka
96,262 Posts
Why you gotta be a downer man?
Downer? I don't care about Rhodes's credibility, I can't stand him. It's fine by me...

I just think it's silly to scream OMG OMG OMG CODY'S THE NEXT WORLD CHAMPION! because of one insignificant job on Raw that was used SOLELY to build Mark Henry going into Night Of Champions. He ain't going ANYWHERE.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Downer? I don't care about Rhodes's credibility, I can't stand him. It's fine by me...

I just think it's silly to scream OMG OMG OMG CODY'S THE NEXT WORLD CHAMPION! because of one insignificant job on Raw that was used SOLELY to build Mark Henry going into Night Of Champions. He ain't going ANYWHERE.
Every post I have seen you type is something negative. No one is saying hes gonna be WHC right now, though he has a high Possibility, because Barrett is treated like crap no other mid carder should be treated good right?

·
Asuka
96,262 Posts
Every post I have seen you type is something negative. No one is saying hes gonna be WHC right now, though he has a high Possibility, because Barrett is treated like crap no other mid carder should be treated good right?
Correct, no other midcarder except Wade Barrett should be world champion if that's the question you're posing to me, but not because he's treated like crap, because frankly, he's the only one who deserves it.

As for the whole negativity thing, when there's so much bad going on in wrestling, it takes a willpower to be positive that I can freely admit that I don't have. For example, Christian in the main event is amazing. Christian in the main event, with what they did to him is terrible, because he actually LOST credibility by going up to the main event. Sure at the end of the day he won the belt, that's all that matters, but they didn't book him in a way where you got the maximum enjoyability they can get out of him. They misuse Wade Barrett, the guy who was the top heel last year. They push guys like Sheamus who are boring, and even the CM Punk angle is losing interest by the week and that was the hottest angle in YEARS. What is there going on that would make me act like there's a ray of sunshine coming out of my ass?

1 - 20 of 130 Posts