Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who hear thinks ziggler and rhodes should make a tag team they would be great they have the mic skills, technical ability and presence to make a legendary tag team especially with there characters arrogant and cocky egos they would be great. These two could save the tag team division and be sort of like the old DX of the Attitude era. They could even have there own Chyna I personally think Natalya or Tamina would be good options as they are young and talented divas.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
No. They should be in main event title matches, not tag teams.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I would love to see Rhodes vs Ziggler

·
Eating Doritos In My Mom's Basement. A Crawl Space
1,398 Posts
I think the Dashing Cody gimmick would have worked well with the "perfection" Ziggler gimmick.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
HOLLY ASSSSNESSS.... I fucking hate Cody, and Love Ziggler, but I can see them as a superb tag team.. WWE MUST DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
970 Posts
They'd be good but they'd wouldn't face anyone decent.
They'd win the titles in their 2nd match, defend in the rematch, have a couple of aimless matches on SmackDown and then generally appear with the titles but not having matches and eventually they'll lose them to another thrown together team and there'll be a repeat of the same.

·
Registered
604 Posts
They both deserve a main event push. That being said, were the tag team division to be rejuvinated, they could be IN TIME on a comparible level to Edge and Christian.

·
Registered
352 Posts
No. WWE doesn't take tag teams seriously. It's not like Ziggler or Rhodes are using properly but I prefer both having separate ways in upper-carder feuds instead of just been a random tag team who can have one or two title reigns before they feud each other.

Ziggler should win the King of the Ring.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts