Wrestling Forum banner

Rhino done with TNA?

4K views 36 replies 23 participants last post by  wiseone 
#1 ·
Sucks hard for TNA if true.

#7 ·
If it's true then I guess it's goodbye. I had always been a Rhyno fan until TNA made him so weak and forgotten that I just didn't care about him anymore. So that's 3D, Rhino, Angle (maybe), and Nash leaving TNA? Looks like some fat cutting to me.

#35 ·
Good for TNA if true. But I doubt, they have a space for him when the EV.2 thing is done. - What hopefully happens right away. - They got a big success in TNA. Should be enough. Now I want everyone of them gone & Dreamer only as a non-wrestling guy.

I'd celebrate if this turns out to be true, but right now I'll expect them to kill off MMG and the brag about it. Like they always did with much greater tag teams.

#17 ·
In storyline it was from October 23 to November 3.

But regardless, he beat Jeff Jarrett at Bound for Glory to win the World Heavyweight Title. And this was when Jeff Jarrett was one of the top singles wrestlers in the company.

#20 ·
So if Rhino's done that Leaves Foley, Dreamer, Sabu, Stevie and Raven (even though Foley doesnt reaaaaallllyy get involved much) left as 'originals' in EV 2.0? While neither Sabu or Raven should really be around much, Stevie never even close to looking like anything more than their job guy, Dreamer having limited draw appeal and Foleys limited schedule.

so ahhh... what was the point of them winning Lethal Lockdown again?

#26 ·
Another bad showing by the worlds worst booker Vince Russo. It has already been shown this guy, if built up right is a champion. One of the first things I saw in the short time I been watching TNA. Credit for the Battle Royal to show power and big guys. But nobody likes Abyss, I tried, but more then one person alive has seen drywall! I throw my cat thew it for fun, and he likes it!

#33 ·
Rhino is a solid wrestler, good on the mic, intense... BUT! He is another guy that is taking up space on the roster. Don't get me wrong, one of my favorites in TNA's history is Rhino, he had a decent NWA title run, a good feud with Raven and Jarrett but at the end of the day, if someone isn't contributing to the ratings, buyrates and is just kind of getting by, they need to be let go. Rhino had a good run.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.