Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where does she go now, there really isn't a reason for her and Charlotte to continue. Charlotte has proven to be the better competitor. Will they eventually form a tag team?

·
Registered
7,322 Posts
Did you watch raw this past week? Rhea beat Charlotte by DQ so this feud is not over yet but this time Nikki A.S.H will be in the mix since she is the new raw women’s champion by pinning Charlotte

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Yeah, all signs are pointing to a triple threat match at SummerSlam. So I'd say she's going to be involved for at least another month.

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
She'll be forgotten like all the other NXT call-ups. I'm not hating, just being honest given their track record.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
She'll be forgotten like all the other NXT call-ups. I'm not hating, just being honest given their track record.
If that does happen, I can't even place the blame on Rhea Ripley. And this is coming from someone who thinks she's overrated.

She received no buildup and no chance to get her character over with the main audience. She simply walked into Raw a few weeks before Wrestlemania and declared herself #1 contender, which made no sense at all. If that's all it takes, why didn't any of the other women do the same thing weeks earlier? She then got into the feud with Asuka (who she just didn't click with) and quickly took a backseat to all things Charlotte. Everything about that was weak and didn't do Rhea any favors. It felt like they were force feeding her to us when clearly there were many other women more over with the fans.

·
The Babyface of WF
"What I've always wanted...A better world"
17,811 Posts
I'm afraid she will be a third wheel soon especially if Becky returns you know exactly how that will go.

·
Queen of all Galaxies
Goddess of Time
5,607 Posts
The Raw women's division is chaotic, I'm just glad that Nikki successfully cashed in.

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
15,882 Posts
Move her away from chhharlotte, and give her an nxt feud she had with Shayna.

·
Registered
11,338 Posts
I was impressed with the crowd response for her on Raw. I thought they may have been put off by the cruddy booking.
Anyone who attends these shows are fans of the product anyway. If they were put off by bad booking they wouldn't watch the WWE at all.

The Alexa stuff, this Rhea feud with Charlotte, and all the other crap on RAW...hardcore fans actually like this because they like WWE

·
Southern Pride
5,244 Posts
Well, after her possibly getting another shot at the RAW Women's Championship the only other women on RAW for Rhea to feud with is either Alexa Bliss or Eva Marie/Piper Niven. So, who knows. I imagine that if Becky does return at Summer Slam they will feud at some point. So there is still something for Rhea to do. Then if the draft does happen in October who knows what her situation will be like.

·
Premium Member
26,134 Posts
They are doing a triple threat at the live shows with Charlotte, Rhea and Nikki. Seems like that is what we’ll get at Summer Slam.

·
Custom User Title
6,972 Posts
They are doing a triple threat at the live shows with Charlotte, Rhea and Nikki. Seems like that is what we’ll get at Summer Slam.
Yup, and notably Nikki is being treated as a heel by the audience. If the reaction she got last night was any indication of how audiences on TV will treat her (lots of boos and hostile chants), her reign is going to be incredibly short.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts