Wrestling Forum banner

Who Walks out of WrestleMania as the NXT Women's Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Mamba Mentality
25,232 Posts
I knew Charlotte would win this match. That's why I voted for her. Both women came out of the match looking amazing. It was a brilliantly wrestled contest. Best "pure" wrestling match of the entire weekend, in fact.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Charlotte's friend better take notes while watching this match, because this is how you wrestle and how you make someone look good even in defeat. Booking may be out of their control but performing in-ring is still within their control.

Charlotte's friend better take notes, especially if she will continue her lousy run as Raw Women's Champion.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Still in shock over Rhea tapping...

·
Registered
22,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I'm still not sure what to think of the outcome honestly. I don't love it, I'm not enraged by it. I'm indifferent to it at the moment because a loss doesn't destroy Rhea but at the same time Charlotte holding another title doesn't really move the needle for me.

But as for the match itself, it was great. I was worried how these 2 would mesh together given their size, but they worked great together. Charlotte worked over the leg brilliantly and Rhea sold like a champ. To the point where I knew Rhea was tapping out when Charlotte locked in the Figure 8. People often ask what the most protected finisher in the business is, it's probably that move. And overall they just had great chemistry.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts