Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE NXT Women's Champion Rhea Ripley is reportedly making bonus money for her WrestleMania 36 feud with Charlotte Flair.

Ripley is currently being paid under her standard NXT contract, but she's also receiving bonus pay for any RAW events she appears on for the build to The Grandest Stage of Them All, according to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio. There's no word yet on what else Ripley will receive for actually working the big event in April.
Source: News On How Many Matches WWE Has Planned For WrestleMania, NXT Matches At 'Mania, Rhea Ripley - Wrestling Inc.

·
\m/
23,470 Posts
Nowhere in the article does it says that Rhea will be paid triple at WM, the subheadline actually says:

WWE NXT Women's Champion Rhea Ripley is reportedly making bonus money for her WrestleMania 36 feud with Charlotte Flair.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,456 Posts
She's going to make at least a year's worth of her NXT salary for that one match, Ryback mentioned how he got $150K for a tag team match on the pre-show of WM 30. Hell, Chris Jericho got $100K to spend 3 minutes in the Greatest Royal Rumble.

I expect Rhea would get at least $200K for a match of this caliber.

·
The EST of NXT
28,490 Posts
She's going to make at least a year's worth of her NXT salary for that one match, Ryback mentioned how he got $150K for a tag team match on the pre-show of WM 30. Hell, Chris Jericho got $100K to spend 3 minutes in the Greatest Royal Rumble.

I expect Rhea would get at least $200K for a match of this caliber.
That Saudi money hits different though. Vince gets multi millions for one show.

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
I agree but Rhea is anything but short lol. I think she towers over half the male roster 0.o
She's actually not tall. Shes 1.71cm, 5ft 7in. So shes nowhere near towering over any male of roster let alone half of them lmao. Shes only 1in taller than Rey Mysterio.

She just looks tall based on how she present herself and the height of other women. Now Charlotte is reasonably tall female at 5ft10in.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Shorty is a figure of speech not an indictment on her height lolz.

But yea congrats to Rhea, im sure next wrestlemania she'll be fighting for one of the titles

1 - 14 of 14 Posts