Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,039 Posts
who knows with wwe

she could be built up for a month or two and then forgotten about. would be cool to see a new star in womens division though

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Carmella and Nattie, ugh. Nothing agaisnt them but they aren't exactly the cream of the crop, plenty of better talents should be on that poster. Asuka and Sasha being two.

I think the right three people are on the poster for NXT, Io is by far the best wrestler from any of the women, for me she's the best thing on NXT. Rhea got a ton of star potential, still a little green but she's a badass character. Shayna is a good heel, a bit overused and needs out of NXT badly imo but she's a talent.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Cool for Rhea.

But why is Carmella there over Sasha? makes no sense. (Natalya over Kabuki warriors is gross as well)
Yea just by that back row alone, NXT is coming off as better than the other two brands.

LOL @ 5 of the 6 non title holders on that poster being blonde. Well played Vince, well played.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Has the potential to be an absolute mega star. One my favourite female wrestlers today. Looks like a force, great on the mic and athletic. Could be argued that she is the best 'Home grown' PC prospects since Braun or Velveteen Dream?

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
She's the future. Until Vince gets a load of Scarlett that is. We know blonds trump badass. Unless the crowd demands it like with Becky.

After seeing Asuka job to nattie clean I gotta say enjoy rhea while you can. Cause pretty soon she will be eating more roll ups from pretty girls than a fat kid consumes in an afternoon

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,373 Posts
I mean she is still developing but she is a star in the making if booked right.... hopefully wwe book her correctly

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,701 Posts
She's the future. Until Vince gets a load of Scarlett that is. We know blonds trump badass. Unless the crowd demands it like with Becky.

After seeing Asuka job to nattie clean I gotta say enjoy rhea while you can. Cause pretty soon she will be eating more roll ups from pretty girls than a fat kid consumes in an afternoon
But Rhea is both blonde and bad ass...

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
But Rhea is both blonde and bad ass...
She's not pretty girl blonde, she's more badass blonde. Plus the Aussie accent will go agasint her unless she get's over big time like Becky did. Same will happen with Toni Storm, who I think will have a higher ceiling as she's more Vince's type.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts