Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
23,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

From Adelaide, South Australia, Rhea Ripley is 5'8" juggernaut of NXT. With her looks, charisma, size, and power, and at only 21 years old, she will be a major player in the Women's Division for years to come. Be sure to watch her and her new attitude in this year's Mae Young Classis.

And @MarkyWhipwreck, get your ass in here.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,885 Posts
Oh we definitely needed this way to go TD. My favorite female wrestler by FAR, so much potential and talent !

Here's the best match she's had thus far in her young career for anyone who's interested.

·
\m/
24,033 Posts
Thanks for starting this @TD Stinger :)

Rhea is great, she is one of my favorite prospects in WWE right now. Great look, great personality, good mic and ringwork. She is very much a total package.

Really looking forward to seeing her grow and develop in WWE and to her eventual call to the main roster. She has a lot of potential.

·
Registered
231 Posts
She was me and my wife's favorite Newcomer in last years MYC

And as we don't follow NXT regularly, we are very eager too see what she will do this season!

·
Registered
23,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
23,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Well, Rhea advanced to the Final Four tonight. Unfortunately, it came at the cost of another Tegan Nox injury. And if we're being honest, had Tegan not got hurt, Rhea probably would have lost this won.

It sucks what happened. But, the only positive you can make out of this is making Rhea an even bigger heel by taking advantage of the heat you can get for this. And hopefully, Tegan can come back in the future to have that rematch.

·
Registered
23,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
23,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Sad my girl lost the title but of course, she's still developing herself. Got a long a career ahead of her.

Be nice if they let her do a match and do more than the usual 5 moves she does.

·
Registered
60 Posts
OK, Rhea has a new, major fan in me. I'm not actively following the weekly shows at the moment. I do NOT have the time for it and there's so much content, I just... No.

So, does anyone have any Rhea match recommendations?

1 - 20 of 283 Posts