Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
Entertainment champion
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She looks more intimidating than Edge to be honest. I could see her beating guys and it not looking silly or unbelievable.

She's huge and can actually wrestle more than one style. Being as she's in a stable with two guys she should most definitely start wrestling the guys in matches. We need a new Chyna and this could be a great step in that direction.

She's over and has that bad ass vibe that says she can beat you with one arm.

Rhea is a star and i hope this pairing in judgement day leads to her becoming the second woman to win the IC title behind Chyna.

That would make her a megastar,she's young,got the look,can wrestle like a boss. And she's jacked this must happen,have her beat up some low card guys while in judgement day. Leading to her challenging mid card guys like Cedric and Fin Balor. I think she can pull off this new 10th wonder of the world gimmick. Could work?

·
Registered
6,166 Posts
View attachment 122167

Edge is "only" 6'2, and in normal shoes, and Rhea is wearing her special boots and still makes Edge and Damien look like Omos lol
She is not even tall for a girl, let alone tall in general
How big would Persia of looked in those "special shoes" compared to Edge? 😂

She was pretty much just a giant Billie Kay but maybe they should of kept her seeing that there might have been some potential there.

·
Registered
6,166 Posts
ok I had no idea who Persia even was but after googling her

Yeah! They totally should of kept her! She actually looks stronger than Rhea!

Just stick to fighting women. It's better for her to be a top star in the women's division than waste time being an underdog to a few guys.
Thats what the womens is supposed to be for! And they should of pushed Rhea before instead of wasting their time trying to get jobbers like Belanka and Liv Morgan over!

·
The Ghost of WF
What's the point of being VIP when there's no P's to see me being VI?
21,909 Posts
He is pretty much same exact height as Roman, Brock and other 6'2 guys. Not hard to guess his height.
He's like an inch off Orton who's rounding close to 6'4 and here He's not in padded boots.

He'd be 6'3 at without billed height.

Roman is 6'3 and they are more or less equal in height here.

·
The Ghost of WF
What's the point of being VIP when there's no P's to see me being VI?
21,909 Posts
@
The Quintessential Mark

Roman is 6'2 and they are pretty much same height, but anyway regardless if he's 6'2 or 6'3 or 6'5 he still looks like Omos standing next to Rhea and people wanna see her fight men lol
I wouldn't want her wrestling the male roster that's for sure it wouldn't serve much of a purpose since only Ronda would make that believable.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts