Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
He got suspended for 2 months in May so his due back at Money in the bank or some time in July.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
WWE desperately need Rey Mysterio now on the roster, he will be hot in his return and can probably move business, you can do Rey/Cena at Summerslam along with Lesnar/HHH and heelOrton/Sheamus as the main events, this show has potential to do big business and a great PPV.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
A team of Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara would be the most over tag team, this is of course if they really want to re-build the tag division. TNAs tag team division has Kurt Angle and WWEs has Primo.

·
Registered
75 Posts
A team of Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara would be the most over tag team, this is of course if they really want to re-build the tag division. TNAs tag team division has Kurt Angle and WWEs has Primo.
Last I checked, TNA didn't have a tag division anymore. Beer Money, Team 3D, the British Invasion, and pretty much every other tag team they had is split up, and both X-Division tag teams are gone.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
Yes, but TNA's roster is WWF 1999-2003 compared to WWE today. They can afford the best ever Kurt Angle to give them MOTYs on PPV even in tag matches, WWE aren't in this position, a rare great worker like Mysterio in today's roster needs to be in main matches.

Rey/Cara team would be good around WM29 to build to their Mexico dream match for that show.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
I'm hoping never, and I say that as a fan of his. His body's completely fucked, it's best to retire quietly like I'm supposing Undertaker is too.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I read somewhere that Rey is actually good to go, but that many in the company feel he doesn't really want to come back. Something to due with contract disputes etc....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts